We are finally beginning to see signs of Spring and I couldn’t be happier after the winter we’ve had! Unfortunately, Spring doesn’t always mean the cold weather is behind us though. Over the next few months we’ll still have many chilly days and cool Spring nights. That’s why I was thrilled to come across Nowali and their award-winning Swedish moccasins!
Having been around since 1950, Nowali is a company people have grown to love and trust. I was not very familiar with their products until I had the opportunity to review a pair of moccasins from their new Spring line. They have four new moccasin styles…we were sent the Pink Dots & Stripes for Kaelyn.
Having a 2 year old who does NOT like to keep on socks of any kind, I was very excited to try these out and see if their fun design would be the solution I’ve been looking for. After they arrived, Kaelyn immediately asked if she could put them on. Of course, I was just as excited as her to see these cute little moccasins on her feet.
She has entered the ‘I’ll do it myself’ stage and put them on all by herself! They’re as easy as socks to put on (probably even easier), but so much better for little feet. I am extremely happy with the quality. They are thick, and the fact that they are machine washable lets me know they will last a very long time.
I love that they have a double elastic ankle which keeps them on her feet. They also come with a non-skid sole that is great for the slippery hard floors in our home. I think they would be perfect for a child who is learning to walk too. I plan to get some for Kaden when he’s at that stage. Most importantly though, I can be certain they will keep her feet warm and safe. Seeing them actually has me wishing I had a pair of their adult moccasins!
The design is very cute too! Each moccasin from Nowali is hand-stitched, and made with yarn and foxing materials to ensure that they contain no harmful dyes or substances. She loves to stare at them when they’re on her feet. I was concerned she may not want to keep them on her feet (much like the problem we have with shoes and socks), however with her Nowali moccasins we have just the opposite…she doesn’t want to take them off! It’s a good ‘problem’ to have.
I am very happy with the Nowali moccasins we received. If you’re looking for something that is cute and high quality to help keep your little one’s feet warm…I would definitely recommend checking them out!
Buy It: You can purchase one of their four new Spring styles for $26.95 each on the Nowali website.
Win It: One lucky reader will win a pair of Nowali moccasins from their new Spring line. To enter, visit Nowali and leave a comment letting me know another style that you like.
Extra Entries: (only valid after the required entry has been completed)
1. Tell me which one of the four new styles you would choose if you won (Spring line pictured above)
2. For TWO extra entries, subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act via e-mail (easily found along the side column). Be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
3. For FIVE extra entries, blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and Nowali) and leave me FIVE comments with the URL to that post.
4. Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
5. For THREE extra entries, Grab my ‘Celebrating Moms’ event button and leave a comment with the URL where it can be found.
6. For TWO extra entries, Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (Tweet once a day for an extra entry every day)! RT Win a pair of Nowali Kids Moccasins from their new Spring line @MomBalancingAct http://tinyurl.com/yd32lbo Ends 3/30
7. Become a Fan of A Mom’s Balancing Act on Facebook
9. Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
10. Enter one of my other giveaways and leave me a comment letting me know that you did (current giveaways can be found along the side column)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
This giveaway will end March 30th and is open to the US Only!
**The products for this review and giveaway were provided at no cost by Nowali. This was not a paid post and my honest opinions were given.**