Washing our hands frequently is one way we help to prevent the spread of germs around our household. Since this includes our 2 year old daughter, I’ve been in search for a gentler and safer soap for her sensitive little hands. That’s when I was introduced to The Village Company and their newly launched Mr. Bubble Brand Hand Soaps.
The Village Company is a privately owned company based in Chaska Minnesota. They are dedicated to making high quality affordable bath products and have been for over 30 years! As the leading manufacturer in bath products they carry many well-known brands for children and adults, like Mr. Bubble, Sesame Street, Village Naturals Therapy, Village Naturals Bath Shoppe and more. They recently expanded their kids’ brands to include Mr. Bubble Hand Soap and Body Wash and Sesame Street Baby Care products.
The Village Company sent us several of their Mr. Bubble products, including their new Original and Extra Gentle Hand Soaps, the Original Bubble Bath and the Original Foam Soap.
I was really excited when the products arrived on our doorstep, especially to try the new Mr. Bubble Moisturizing Hand Soaps! As soon as I pulled them out of the box, Kaelyn couldn’t wait to use them. I couldn’t believe it, but she was actually begging to wash her hands…this was great! The Mr. Bubble Hand Soaps make it fun for her to wash her hands. It’s something she wants to do now, instead of us making her. I really appreciate having the Extra Gentle Hand Soap, as it’s perfect for her sensitive skin.
With natural moisturizers including Aloe and Olive Oil, the hypo-allergenic and Dermatologist tested formulas are gentle on hands and great for frequent use (which is exactly what we needed around our house!). The Extra Gentle includes a formula that has no fragrance and no dyes. Right now the Mr. Bubble Hand Soaps are only available at Rite Aid stores, but will be available at Kroger stores beginning in June of this year. Once you try it and love it (which I have a feeling you will), be sure to request that your local retailer carry it as well.
Washing her hands wasn’t the only thing Kaelyn immediately wanted to do after the package arrived! Once she saw the Original Bubble Bath and the Original Foam Soap, the next thought on her mind was ‘bath time’! She has always enjoyed taking baths, but to have fun bubbles and soaps makes it even better. That same night for her bath, we used both products and she LOVED them!
Bubbles are always fun in the tub, especially with the #1 Brand of Bubble Bath in America! Mr. Bubble Bubble Bath is one of our favorites because it not only makes great bubbles, but it is now hypo-allergenic, Dermatologist Tested, and Pediatrician Approved. It comes in extra gentle which is something I could see us using as well.
The Mr. Bubble Foam Soap was something new to us. We had never used it, but knew it would be a lot of fun. This was probably Kaelyn’s favorite product from the four we received! She could use her imagination to make all kinds of designs with the fun foam. The fact that it’s safe and gentle on her skin, and leaves it feeling soft and smooth, is a huge plus! Like the Bubble Bath, the Foam Soap also comes in Extra Gentle which I think is fantastic!
We have been very pleased with the Mr. Bubble products we received! They have not only made washing hands and bath time more fun, but help to ease my mind knowing that we’re using something gentle and safe for our kids’ skin.
Buy It: For information on where to buy these Mr. Bubble products and others that The Village Company carries, you can visit their website here.
Win It: FIVE lucky readers will win both the Mr. Bubble Original and Extra Gentle Hand Soaps! To enter, visit The Village Company and tell me another product you’d love to have.
Extra Entries: (only valid after the required entry has been completed)
1. For TWO extra entries, subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act via e-mail (easily found along the side column). Be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
2. For FIVE extra entries, blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and The Village Company) and leave me FIVE comments with the URL to that post.
3. Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
4. For THREE extra entries, Grab my ‘Celebrating Moms’ event button and leave a comment with the URL where it can be found.
5. For TWO extra entries, Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (Tweet once a day for an extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste: Win the new Mr. Bubble Original & Extra Gentle Hand Soaps from @TheVillageCo @MomBalancingAct http://tinyurl.com/yl5b88l 5 Winners! Ends 4/5
6. Follow The Village Company on Twitter
7. Become a Fan of A Mom’s Balancing Act on Facebook
8. Become a Fan of The Village Company on Facebook
9. Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
10. Sign up for The Village Company Newsletter
11. Enter one of my other giveaways and leave me a comment letting me know that you did (current giveaways can be found along the side column)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
This giveaway will end April 5th and is open to the US Only!
**The products for this review and giveaway were provided at no cost by The Village Company. This was not a paid post and my honest opinions were given.**