With two kids I often find that it’s easier and more convenient to do most of my shopping online. This is especially true when I’m able to find quality products at affordable prices. Thankfully, I’ve found that, and more with CSN Stores.
Ever since their launch in 2002, CSN Stores have created a place where people can easily find what they need with over 200 stores to shop from! They’re known from their huge selection of quality products, superior service, variety, and low prices.
I have done quite a bit of shopping with CSN Stores in the past, and continue to turn to them when I’m in need of things for our home, the kids, gifts, etc. They truly have it all! I was fortunate enough to do a review/giveaway for them last Fall and fell in love with their All Children’s Furniture Store. That’s why I was thrilled when I found out I was going to have the opportunity to host a giveaway for another of their amazing stores, Cookware.com!
As I browsed through Cookware.com I couldn’t believe the incredible variety of items they offer! They have everything from outdoor cookware to bakeware, cutlery and more…all of which can be purchased at pretty low prices! What I love is that you know you’re getting good quality and top of the line brands when shopping Cookware.com. Calphalon, KitchenAid, and Cuisinart are just to name a few.
A product that immediately caught my eye was the Rachael Ray Porcelain Enamel 4-Piece ‘Soup It Up’ Cookware Set. What I love is that it includes a stockpot and two must-have tools….the soup ladle and spatula.
It includes three kitchen essentials:
- 6-Quart Stockpot with Lid
- “Last Drop” Flat-Bottom Soup Ladle
- Medium Spatula
The stockpot has a porcelain enamel exterior which is durable and provides even heating. It also features comfortable contemporary silicone handles and a non-stick interior which releases food easily and makes clean up a breeze! I personally think the glass lid is great too, as this makes it easy to monitor the food inside.
As a customer of CSN Stores, and someone who has had the opportunity to review their products in the past…I would highly recommend shopping their online stores to anyone I know! They have several, including Cookware.com, that would be a great place to start when looking for that special Mother’s Day gift this year.
Buy It: You can purchase the Rachael Ray Porcelain Enamel 4-pc ‘Soup It Up’ Cookware Set for $59.95 on Cookware.com.
Win It: One lucky reader is going to win a Rachael Ray Porcelain Enamel 4-pc ‘Soup It Up’ Cookware Set (a $59.95 value)!
1. For TWO extra entries, subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act via e-mail (easily found along the side column). Be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
2. For FIVE extra entries, blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and Cookware.com) and leave me FIVE comments with the URL to that post.
3. Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
4. For THREE extra entries, Grab my ‘Celebrating Moms’ event button and leave a comment with the URL where it can be found.
5. For TWO extra entries, Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (Tweet once a day for an extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste: Celebrating Moms #15: Win a Rachael Ray Porcelain Enamel 4pc ‘Soup It Up’ Cookware Set @MomBalancingAct http://tinyurl.com/y8xntgz Ends 5/5
6. Follow CSN Stores on Twitter
7. Become a Fan of A Mom’s Balancing Act on Facebook
10. Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
11. Enter any of my other current giveaways. Leave me a comment on which one(s)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
This giveaway will end May 5th and is open to the US and Canada!
**The products for this giveaway were provided at no cost by CSN Stores. No product was received and this was not a paid post. My honest opinions have been given, however others experiences and opinions may differ from my own**