I'm sure there are very few people who have never heard of Wilton before. For 80 years they have been helping families celebrate those special occasions in life with their quality bakeware and cake decorating products. They are a name people have grown to love and trust and are definitely the industry leader when it comes to cake decorating, quality bakeware and food crafting!
A culmination of Wilton's 80 years of experience, the new UltraGold line of bakeware takes the art of baking to a higher level! Every UltraGold pan was designed to provide perfect baking results.
- Premium Aluminum: Every Wilton Ultra Gold pan is hand-crafted to ensure a perfect shape and better baking results for you.
- Even Heating - Won’t Warp: UltraGold heats more evenly and holds its shape like no other brand. Our premium aluminum distributes heat evenly for a light, golden brown cake surface that is ideal for decorating.
- Durable Anodized Surface: Anodizing creates a more consistent surface finish. This means that UltraGold’s signature golden finish will look great and bake beautifully for years to come.
- Oversized Handles for Easy Lifting: Convenient extended handles help you lift the UltraGold pan safely and easily. Pan dimensions are stamped on the handles.
I was very excited when they arrived on our doorstep. My first thought was how beautiful the signature golden finish is! I couldn't wait to use them, and have been able to many times since receiving them! The 10 in rounds are such a nice size for so many different things. They work great for cakes, as they distribute the heat evenly.
One of my favorite things to make in them is frosted cinnamon rolls! They turn out perfect every time!
As with any other Wilton product I've used in the past, these pans did not disappoint. They are beautiful, high quality and made to give better baking results! Now that I've had the chance to use the 10 in round pan, I definitely want the other pieces in the UltraGold line. It would especially be nice to have the UltraGold 9x13 in. Sheet Pan and the UltraGold 11x17 in. Jelly Roll Pan.
I would definitely recommend Wilton's UltraGold Bakeware to anyone I know. They would make a terrific Mother's Day gift as well!
Buy It: You can purchase the Wilton UltraGold 10 in. Round Pan for $14.99.
Win It: Wilton has generously offered one lucky reader TWO UltraGold 10 in. Round Pans like the ones I received!
1. For TWO extra entries, subscribe to A Mom's Balancing Act via e-mail (easily found along the side column). Be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
2. For FIVE extra entries, blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and Wilton) and leave me FIVE comments with the URL to that post.
3. Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
4. For THREE extra entries, Grab my 'Celebrating Moms' event button and leave a comment with the URL where it can be found.
5. For TWO extra entries, Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (Tweet once a day for an extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste: Celebrating Moms #19: Enter to win UltraGold Bakeware from @WiltonCakes @MomBalancingAct http://tinyurl.com/2cogx46 Ends 5/11 RT PLS!
6. Follow WiltonCakes on Twitter
7. Become a Fan of A Mom's Balancing Act on Facebook
8. Become a Fan of Wilton Cake Decorating on Facebook
9. Share about this giveaway on Facebook
10. Subscribe to the Wilton It's a Piece of Cake blog
11. Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
12. Enter any of my other current giveaways. Leave me a comment on which one(s)....ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
This giveaway will end May 11th and is open to the US Only!
**The products for this review and giveaway were provided at no cost by Wilton. This was not a paid post and my honest opinions have been given. Others experiences and opinions may differ from my own**