To come across a company that is not only dedicated to providing great products but also the environment and their workers, is quite refreshing and impressive. These were the two things I felt as I visited the Fair Indigo website and learned more about who they are as a company.
Committed to starting something completely new in the apparel industry, a small group of people decided to leave their jobs and start a business of their own. Dedicated to providing high quality products and paying a fair wage to the workers who produce those products, not just a minimum one…they searched the globe for factories who felt the same about this Fair Trade concept. After coming across several who did, Fair Indigo was born and has since expanded to include organic and other eco-friendly fabrics.
They offer a large selection of amazing products for babies and kids, women and men! I was very excited when I learned that I was going to have the opportunity to review one. It was not an easy choice deciding which item to review, as there were several that caught my eye. I decided to go with the Bulbs Recycled Sling Bag and am so happy I did.
I love that this bag is Recycled, reusable, and fashionable all in one! It is made of 55% polyester and 45% recycled polyester from post-consumer plastic water bottles. What a fantastic way to keep water bottles out of the landfills! I knew the fabric would be nice, but until it arrived I didn’t realize how nice. I could tell right away it is very well made and will last me a very long time….especially since it’s fully washable!
Aside from the great quality, I also thought the pictures online did not do it justice…everything about it is so beautiful! I especially noticed the colors right away…they’re very vibrant and fun. Designed to be worn diagonally across the body or over one shoulder, this bag can be used in several ways. I have used it as a bag when we’re out and about to take the place of my purse and diaper bag. With a size of 15.7″ x 16.5:, I have found it to be large enough to hold these items, but still a nice size to be able to carry around comfortably…and it’s oh so stylish at the same time! There’s plenty of room inside for everything I could need with the larger compartment and then 1 pocket on the outside and one on the inside! I was amazed just how much it could hold!
It makes a cute large purse, diaper bag, beach bag, etc…but would also make a fantastic alternative to disposable shopping bags…something that has already caused so much damage to the environment worldwide!
The fact that it can be folded up and secured with a handy loop would make it an excellent choice for travel!! What a great way to easily pack an extra bag that can be used in so many ways.
I am absolutely in love with the Bulbs Recycled Sling Bag. It’s not only eco-friendly, but also fun and fashionable. It’s multi-functional and convenient, which means I can use it a number of ways in my daily life. I also have so much respect for Fair Indigo and the kind of company they are. I love that they care about the environment and the people in it enough to start up a company like this, which puts people first! They have definitely gained me as a customer and someone who will recommend their products to others.
As I mentioned, Fair Indigo offers a large selection of great products for the whole family. I absolutely love their Joobles Collection for kids and the accessories they have for women especially! This would be a great place to shop for Mother’s Day gifts this year…as there’s just so many beautiful pieces to choose from!
Buy It: You can purchase the Bulbs Recycled Sling Bag on the Fair Indigo website for just $15!
Win It: Thanks to Fair Indigo, one lucky reader will win a Bulbs Recycled Sling Bag like the one I received! To enter, visit Fair Indigo and leave a comment letting me know another product you love.
Extra Entries: (only valid after the required entry has been completed)
1. For TWO extra entries, subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act via e-mail (easily found along the side column). Be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
2. For FIVE extra entries, blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and Fair Indigo) and leave me FIVE comments with the URL to that post.
3. Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
4. For THREE extra entries, Grab my ‘Celebrating Moms’ event button and leave a comment with the URL where it can be found.
5. For TWO extra entries, Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (Tweet once a day for an extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste: Celebrating Moms Giveaway #2: Win a fashionable & fun Bulbs Sling Bag from @FairIndigo @MomBalancingAct http://tinyurl.com/yj3y3a2 Ends 4/19
6. Follow Fair Indigo on Twitter
7. Become a Fan of A Mom’s Balancing Act on Facebook
8. Share about this giveaway on Facebook Share
9. Become a Fan of Fair Indigo on Facebook
10. Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
11. Enter one of my other giveaways and leave me a comment letting me know that you did (current giveaways can be found along the side column)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
This giveaway will end April 19th and is open to the US Only!
**The products for this review and giveaway were provided at no cost by Fair Indigo. This was not a paid post and my honest opinions were given.**