As a Mom I love having my kids’ names, birthstones, etc. on the jewelry I wear. It’s pieces like this that have the most meaning to me and I find myself grabbing to wear most often no matter what I’m wearing or where I’m going. That’s why I couldn’t have been happier to find Alli’s Originals and her amazing collection of personalized sterling silver jewelry!
Alli began making jewelry as a hobby over 9 years ago. Over the years, she designed jewelry, taught courses on jewelry making and even become educated in silversmithing and lost wax casting which helped to expand her collection to include things like stamped pendants and charms, hand cut pendants, and unique casted charms that are unique to Alli’s Originals. Through the inspiration of becoming a new Mom to her son Jacob, she began her website and officially ‘opened up shop’. Her collection now sells in stores Worldwide!
As I browsed through the selection of jewelry Alli’s Originals offers…I was very impressed. They were so beautiful and unique! I was thrilled when I found out I was going to have the opportunity to review a piece with Kaelyn and Kaden’s names on it.
Before I even saw the necklace, I was already impressed! Alli had packaged my necklace in her new signature keepsake tin which is included with every necklace and bracelet order. It was cute and gave a very good first impression. I always like it when companies take the time to personalize their packaging like this.
Of course I couldn’t wait to see the necklace! I opened the box and was in awe…I absolutely loved everything about it. The necklace includes 3 squares on a 16″ sterling silver ball chain necklace. Each square tag measures 8mm x 8mm. I am a girly girl and love how dainty and cute this necklace is.
My favorite part though, is the quality of her work. I could tell Alli took much time and care into creating a personalized piece for me. Kaelyn and Kaden’s names are so nicely hand-stamped on each square. The letters are not stamped straight or evenly spaced…this gives it the hand-made look, feel and charm of the design Alli is going for. I just love it! On the middle square, Alli added a heart which symbolizes the love I have for my children. There are different symbols available on the Little Squares necklace…but the heart means so much to me.
I wore the necklace over Easter to each of our family gatherings. I received several compliments on how pretty the necklace was and how unique. I love wearing a piece that proudly showcases my kids’ names. I couldn’t be happier with the look, the quality…everything about this necklace. It’s beautiful and a piece I will not only wear a lot, but will cherish forever!
As I said, Alli has an amazing selection of jewelry to choose from. Whether you’re looking for beautiful keychains, bracelets, earrings, or something else…she has it all! I would definitely recommend Alli’s Originals to anyone I know looking for high quality, personalized jewelry! Her pieces would make fantastic Mother’s Day gifts too.
Buy It: You can purchase the Little Squares Necklace like I received can be purchased for $50 CDN.
Win It: One lucky reader is going to win a $40 Gift Certificate to Alli’s Originals website! To enter, visit Alli’s Originals and leave a comment letting me know which piece you’d use your $40 GC on if you won!
Extra Entries: (only valid after the required entry has been completed)
1. For TWO extra entries, subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act via e-mail (easily found along the side column). Be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
2. For FIVE extra entries, blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and Alli’s Originals) and leave me FIVE comments with the URL to that post.
3. Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
4. For THREE extra entries, Grab my ‘Celebrating Moms’ event button and leave a comment with the URL where it can be found.
5. For TWO extra entries, Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (Tweet once a day for an extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste: Celebrating Moms #7: Win a $40 GC to Alli’s Originals (Handmade Personalized Jewelry) @MomBalancingAct http://tinyurl.com/y9crroj Ends 4/26
6. Become a Fan of A Mom’s Balancing Act on Facebook
7. Share about this giveaway on Facebook Share
8. Sign up for Alli’s Originals Newsletter
9. Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
10. Enter one of my other giveaways and leave me a comment letting me know that you did (current giveaways can be found along the side column)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
This giveaway will end April 26th and is open to the US and Canada!
**The products for this review and giveaway were provided at no cost by Alli’s Originals . This was not a paid post and my honest opinions were given. **