You may remember the review I did for DownEast Basics last month. I absolutely have fallen in love with their selection of clothing. It’s modest, stylish and affordable…everything I have been looking for in summer clothing. Knowing how much I adore their clothing, I couldn’t have been happier when contacted to review something from their swimwear line!
Swimsuit shopping is definitely not something I enjoy. Since having children, I am far more picky about the things I wear…especially when it comes to swimwear. I need it to cover me in all the right places, but still be fun and stylish. I had already been searching for something with summer right around the corner, but didn’t have much luck. The moment I saw the DownEast Basics mix & match swimwear line though, I knew my luck had changed!
They offer a variety of amazing pieces. What I love, is that they have all different styles that can be mixed and matched. What better way to find the bottom and top that you like, and fit you, best!? Their styles are not only modest and trendy, but the designs are cute and fun too!
As I searched through their swimwear collection I was drawn to so many of them. There are so many great options that I could see myself wearing. I was leaning toward the Sausalito Halter because it was a bit longer and I knew it would cover my stomach….
However, my hubby took a look and really thought I’d like the Mediterranean Tank top and Crystal Cove Bikini Bottoms in the giraffe print….
Even though I was a little bit nervous because the the photo made it look like the top was a bit shorter, I followed his advice and went for it. I am SO glad I listened to him…I’ve never loved a swimsuit as much as I love this one! It not only is longer than in the photo on the DownEast Basics website which I LOVE because it covers my stomach, but it fits great and is super cute! I love that it’s more modest and keeps me covered, but is still fashionable and fun.
I haven’t been able to wear it other than trying it on in the house yet, but can’t wait for warmer weather so I can! Seeing how much I love this swimsuit, makes me think I may need to order more from them. Who couldn’t use a couple of swimsuits, right?! I would love to have the Santa Cruz Bikini Skirt in the Bronze color to go with my giraffe print swimsuit too.
I am really glad I was introduced to the DownEast Basics swimwear collection. They make it easy for women to find the perfect suit with their selection of mix & match tops and bottoms and great designs! Like the other items I have tried from this company, the DownEast Basics swimwear did not disappoint. I have already recommend them to many people I know!
If you’re looking for a new swimsuit this summer, definitely check out DownEast Basics. You’re sure to find something you just love!
Coupon Code: With the purchase of 3 mix & match swim separates you can save $15 by entering the coupon code SWIM3 at checkout.
Win It: DownEast Basics has generously offered one lucky reader the swimsuit combo (top and bottom) of their choice!
1. For TWO extra entries, subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act via e-mail (easily found along the side column). Be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
2. For FIVE extra entries, blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and DownEast Basics) and leave me FIVE comments with the URL to that post.
3. Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
4. For TWO extra entries, Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (Tweet once a day for an extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste: Looking for the perfect swimsuit?! Win your choice of swimsuit from @DownEastBasics @MomBalancingAct http://tinyurl.com/2vhjn6e Ends 5/27
5. Follow DownEast Basics on Twitter
6. Become a Fan of A Mom’s Balancing Act on Facebook
7. Become a Fan of DownEast Basics on Facebook
8. Share about this giveaway on Facebook Share
9. Subscribe to the DownEast Basics Blog
10. Sign up to receive the DownEast Basics catalog
11. Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
12. Enter one of my other giveaways and leave me a comment letting me know that you did (current giveaways can be found along the side column)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
This giveaway will end May 27th and is open to the US Only!
**The products for this review and giveaway were provided at no cost by DownEast Basics. This was not a paid post and my honest opinions have been given**