As with many people, summer time is when we find ourselves traveling the most. Whether it be a family vacation or a day trip to the zoo or waterpark…we are usually out and about quite a bit. This means frequent trips in the car. Thankfully both our kids don’t mind car rides too much…but being cooped up in a car for very long gets uncomfortable for anyone. That’s why I was thrilled when I came across Noodle Head Toys.
Over the past 5 years, Noodle Head has managed to grow an exciting set of products which include Pawparazzi Pets, Flip Flop Fun, Bag Buddies, and so much more! They are dedicated to providing high quality items that are fun for kids and encourage creativity, pretend play, design and more!
Noodle Head sent us the Moose Travel Buddies Children’s Neck Pillow to review.
- Machine Washable
- An adorable travel companion
- Irresistibly soft and cuddly
- Stimulate tactile learning
- Suggested for ages 18 months and up
My first impression was how incredibly soft it is! Pictures do not even do it justice! I could definitely see how this would be very comfortable for a child while in the car and couldn’t wait for Kaelyn to try it out!
The moment she used it, she loved it! She immediately wanted to rest her head on the soft material. It not only supports her head, but is very soft and comfortable for her to rest on. She even likes to cuddle with it. Aside from the fantastic quality, I also love the fun animals to choose from. All 19 are so cute! We just love the moose! Having cute, familiar animals really makes it more fun for a child to use and has Kaelyn begging for it whenever she is in the car….or even at home.
Before receiving it, I couldn’t help but wonder if the head of the moose would get in the way of Kaelyn’s head. The moment I slid it behind her neck I saw that it was not going to be an issue at all. In fact, it actually gives a little more padding and support which is fantastic!
I am thrilled with the quality of this adorable Travel Buddies Children’s Neck Pillow. It’s been perfect for naptime on the go! I can’t wait until Kaden is old enough to use one, because I’d love to buy the Dog Travel Buddies pillow….isn’t it cute?!
I would highly recommend this product to other parents who are planning trips this summer…it’s practical and a lot of fun for kids to use.
Buy It: You can purchase Travel Buddies pillows at a number of online locations for around $14 each. Check out a complete list of retailers on the Noodle Head website.
Win It: Noodle Head Toys has generously offered one lucky reader their choice of Travel Buddies Children’s Neck Pillow from the following styles: Brown Bear, Dolphin, Frog, Hippo, Horse, Lion, Moose, Pig or Bunny.
1. Visit Noodle Head Toys and tell me another product they offer that you like.
2. For TWO extra entries, subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act via e-mail (easily found along the side column). Be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
3. For FIVE extra entries, blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and Noodle Head Toys) and leave me FIVE comments with the URL to that post.
4. Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
5. For THREE extra entries, Grab my ‘Gearing Up For Summer’ event button and leave a comment with the URL where it can be found.
6. For TWO extra entries, Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (Tweet once a day for an extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste: Gear up for summer & WIN a cute Travel Buddies Pillow for kids from Noodle Head Toys @MomBalancingAct http://tinyurl.com/2dqr3r6 Ends 6/9
7. Become a Fan/Like A Mom’s Balancing Act on Facebook
8. Share about this giveaway on Facebook Share
9. For TWO extra entries, Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
10. Enter any of my other current giveaways. Leave me a comment on which one(s)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
This giveaway will end June 9th and is open to the US and Canada!
**The products for this review and giveaway were provided at no cost by Noodle Head Toys. This was not a paid post and my honest opinions have been given. The experiences and opinions of others may differ from my own.**