During the summer months you can almost always find me in a pair of flip flops. Whether we’re at the pool, home, or even on a trip to the zoo…they are definitely my shoe of choice once the weather begins to warm up. That’s why I was thrilled when I came across Crocs and their great selection of shoes.
For the longest time I was under the impression that they only sold the Crocs Classic shoes.
It wasn’t until I found their website that I learned I couldn’t have been more wrong! They have an amazing selection to choose from. Whether you’re looking for boots, sandals, or something else…they offer unique options for women, men and children!
I was very excited when I learned I was going to have the opportunity to review a pair of the Crocs™ brand shoes. With summer around the corner and my love for flip flops, I was instantly drawn to several pairs they offer. I decided to go with the Crocs™ Melbourne Flip sandal in the mellow yellow/oyster color.
- Canvas upper.
- Croslite™ material footbed and outsole features canvas color pops through a layered footbed construction.
- Classic flip-flop meets croslite™ material comfort.
- 6 great color choices
When they arrived I couldn’t wait to try them out. I knew they were cute…but wondered how comfortable they would be. Having had the chance to wear them several times now, I can tell you that they are one of the most comfortable pair of sandals I own! They are also extremely lightweight which is great.
One of my favorite features of the Crocs Melbourne Flip sandal is the colorful cloth on the edges. It adds a really nice touch of color and style and makes them stand out as unique from other sandals I own.
The Croslite material, which is used with all Crocs brand shoes, is so soft and comfortable. Having never worn any Crocs shoes before, I didn’t know how I would like the material…but it feels great and makes the shoe very enjoyable to wear.
A problem I often have with sandals if worn for long lengths of time, is rubbing on my feet. Nothing is more uncomfortable than having a pair of shoes that rubs and causes blisters and sores. I was a little nervous that this would be the same experience I’d have with the Crocs Melbourne Flip, but thankfully it hasn’t been at all. Everything from the canvas upper to the Croslite material on the footbed is very high quality and fits my feet perfectly! I have had no problems with rubbing or discomfort at all.
I am very pleased with the Crocs Melbourne Flip sandal and would love to have several other colors in this sandal at some point too! They are fun to wear and go with so many different outfits. I really like the Espresso/Khaki color.
With summer around the corner, I’d highly recommend checking out Crocs amazing selection of shoes. Whether you’re looking for yourself or someone else in your family…they have something for everyone.
Buy It: You can purchase the Crocs Melbourne Flip sandal for $39.99.
Win It: One lucky reader is going to win a pair of Crocs brand shoes of their choice (anything but the You by Crocs style shoes)!
Extra Entries: (Only valid after the mandatory entry has been completed. Leave 1 comment for each extra entry)
1. 2 extra entries- subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act via e-mail (found along the side column) and leave TWO comments letting me know.
2. 5 extra entries- blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and Crocs) and leave FIVE comments with the URL to that post.
3. 3 extra entries- Grab my ‘Gearing Up For Summer’ event button and leave THREE comments with the URL to your blog.
4. 2 extra entries- Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (You can tweet once a day for an extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste: Gear up for summer and WIN a pair of @Crocs brand shoes (winner’s choice)! @MomBalancingAct http://tinyurl.com/2a3uq2v Ends 6/14 RT PLS!
5. 1 extra entry- Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
6. 1 extra entry- Follow Crocs on Twitter
9. 1 extra entry- Become a Fan/Like Crocs on Facebook
10. 1 extra entry- Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
11. Enter any of my other current giveaways. Leave me a comment on which one(s)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
This giveaway will end June 14th and is open to the US and Canada!
**The products for this review and giveaway were provided at no cost by Crocs. This was not a paid post and my honest opinions have been given. The experiences and opinions of others may differ from my own.**