This is the time of year when we use our stroller more than ever! Whether it’s for a trip to the mall or our daily walk outside….it’s definitely one of the things we use a lot during the summer months! Even while pushing the stroller, I find myself multi-tasking and trying to push the stroller with one hand and carry or do something with the other. For anyone that’s done this…you know it’s not an easy task while trying to push a stroller at the same time. That’s why I was excited when I came across the Easy Stroll Ergonomic Stroller Handle!
The first time I read about the Easy Stroll on their website, I was very intrigued. The Easy Stroll was created to provide convenience and comfort when pushing a stroller…something I have wanted for a long time, but never knew existed!
Convenience: Easy Stroll provides total control of the stroller with just one hand. Your free hand can swing naturally as it would while walking without a stroller or can be used for other tasks, such as carrying a bag of groceries or holding hands with another child. A free hand is needed at some point virtually every time a stroller is used. Easy Stroll gives you this new freedom.
Comfort: Easy stroll is an ergonomic stroller handle that promotes proper posture. Baby Strollers without Easy Stroll require two hands for operation. “Hunching” over the stroller puts an unnatural curve in your spine. Unfortunately, these improper body mechanics are unavoidable when pushing a stroller with two hands. Over time, it manifests itself as fatigue and/or discomfort in the back and arms. The good news is Easy Stroll fixes the problem. Using single handed operation, Easy Stroll straightens your back and allows for “normal” posture when pushing the stroller. There is no arm or back strain.
- Provides total control of the stroller with just one hand.
- Promotes proper posture
- Reduces back and arm fatigue and discomfort
- Works on most strollers that have standard handles with rubber or foam hand grips
When it arrived I was really looking forward to testing it out the next time we took a walk. It came with several pieces and very easy to follow instructions for how to install. In just minutes I had it put together and attached to the stroller handle.
One thing to note, is that the Easy Stroll is made to work with most strollers that have standard handles with rubber or foam hand grips. It does not work with Umbrella type stroller handles or the strollers with hard plastic hand grips.
We use our Bumbleride Flyer stroller a lot, and having a standard handle, the Easy Stroll worked perfectly on it!
Not only was putting it together a piece of cake, but using it is too. You just slide your arm and hand into place and push…that’s it! I love the comfort pads where my arm rests. This makes using it very comfortable and enjoyable.
I have to admit that I was a little bit skeptical as to how easy it would be to use. Having used it several times now though, I can tell you that I’ve found it to be wonderful! The control grip makes it very easy to push and steer with just one hand. Now, when I need my other hand, I can still easily push the stroller at the same time. I can’t tell you how many times I get a phone call while on walks, or am trying to hold Kaelyn’s hand at the same time. It’s been great having my other hand available to do these things and still being able to push the stroller with ease.
Not only do I love the convenience of having my hand free when needed, but it makes pushing the stroller very comfortable. Rather than hunching over the stroller as I push it with two hands, the Easy Stroll promotes proper posture when using one hand….meaning no back, arm or wrist strain!
There are times when I still push the stroller with two hands and really appreciate the fact that the handle pivots and hangs down so it is not in the way. The fact that it pivots also means it’s something my 6′ 3″ husband and my short self can both use comfortably.
Overall, I’m very happy with the Easy Stroll Ergonomic Stroller Handle and would highly recommend it to others who are looking for a way to make pushing a stroller more comfortable while giving you the freedom to use one of your hands when needed. The quality is great and I can see this lasting us, and being used for a very long time to come.
Buy It: You can purchase the Easy Stroll for $29.95 on the Easy Stroll website. It is available in black, brown, silver, and red.
Win It: One lucky reader is going to win an Easy Stroll of their own!
Mandatory Entry – To enter, visit Easy Stroll and leave a comment letting me know something you learned.
Extra Entries: (Only valid after the mandatory entry has been completed. Leave 1 comment for each extra entry)
1. 2 extra entries- subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act via e-mail (found along the side column) and leave TWO comments letting me know.
2. 5 extra entries- blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and Easy Stroll) and leave FIVE comments with the URL to that post.
3. 3 extra entries- Grab my ‘Gearing Up For Summer’ event button and leave THREE comments with the URL to your blog.
4. 2 extra entries- Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (You can tweet once a day for an extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste:
5. 1 extra entry- Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
6. 1 extra entry- Become a Fan/Like A Mom’s Balancing Act on Facebook
7. 1 extra entry- Share about this giveaway on Facebook Share
8. 1 extra entry- Become a Fan/Like Easy Stroll on Facebook
9. 1 extra entry- Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
10. Enter any of my other current giveaways. Leave me a comment on which one(s)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
This giveaway will end June 16th and is open to the US and Canada!
**The products for this review and giveaway were provided at no cost by Easy Stroll. This was not a paid post and my honest opinions have been given. The experiences and opinions of others may differ from my own.**