With warmer weather comes lots of outdoor time and picnics…one of my favorite things about summer! During the weekdays it’s often just the kids and I…so I’m always looking for the easiest way to pack a lunch for us all and carry it to our picnic destination. That’s why I was very excited when I came across the Easy Lunchbox System from EasyLunchBoxes.com!
EasyLunchboxes.com was born out of response to unhealthy school lunch programs. It started when owner, Kelly Lester, had the desire to send her 3 kids to school with a nutritious meal, using little to no wasteful packaging. Since its launch in 2009, EasyLunchboxes.com has become a favorite in many households. It’s not only great for children, but adults as well! Their mission is to help on-the-go families quickly, easily, and affordably pack great meals, while encouraging a sustainable lifestyle.
- Great for work, school or travel
- Sized perfectly for kids and adults
- Sturdy and reusable
- FDA Approved
- Dishwasher and Microwave Safe
- No BPA, PVC, lead, vinyl, or phthalates
- Several great colors to choose from
I was thrilled when I learned I was going to have the opportunity to review the Easy Lunchbox System…especially with picnic weather upon us! When the package arrived I was very impressed with the quality of the lunch bag. It was much nicer, and larger than I expected which was terrific!
It came with the lunch bag, 4 lids and 4 bottoms. The bottom has three compartments to hold an entree/sandwich and two side dishes. The fitted lid (which comes in 4 colors) covers all three compartments at once. I was also impressed with the quality of the containers and appreciate the fact that they are BPA-Free and eco-friendly.
What I love about the Easy Lunchboxes containers is that 3 can easily fit inside the lunch bag. This means I have no problem packing a lunch for the kids and carrying it all in one carrying bag…which I might add, is offered in 5 great colors! I just love the red one we received!
We’ve had the chance to use the Easy Lunchbox System several times already. My hubby even enjoys taking them to work, not only because it’s a great way to save money and not eat out every day, but also because it supports a healthy and green lifestyle. He doesn’t have to worry about using plastic baggies and throwing them in the garbage when he’s done. He simply uses the handy containers and washes them out so he can reuse them. How easy is that?!
I have found that packing a lunch with the Easy Lunchbox System is much faster and easier. I have everything I need right there. I really haven’t found anything that I dislike about this product. I think it’s great for packing lunches for school, picnics, work….even traveling in the car! I can definitely see us getting a lot of use out of ours and would love to get another one at some point!
I would highly recommend EasyLunchBoxes.com to anyone looking for a way to be more frugal and green when it comes to packing lunches, as well as having the convenience it adds to the whole process.
Buy It: You can purchase the the 4-container set for $13.95 and the Cooler bag for $7.95 on EasyLunchBoxes.com.
Win It: One lucky reader is going to win a Container Set and one Lunch Bag in the color of their choice from Easy Lunchboxes!
1. 2 extra entries- subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act via e-mail (found along the side column) and leave TWO comments letting me know.
2. 5 extra entries- blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and EasyLunchBoxes.com) and leave FIVE comments with the URL to that post.
3. 3 extra entries- Grab my ‘Gearing Up For Summer’ event button and leave THREE comments with the URL to your blog.
4. 2 extra entries- Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (You can tweet once a day for an extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste:
5. 1 extra entry- Follow EasyLunchBoxes on Twitter
6. 1 extra entry- Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
7. 1 extra entry- Become a Fan/Like A Mom’s Balancing Act on Facebook
8. 1 extra entry- Share about this giveaway on Facebook Share
9. 1 extra entry- Become a Fan/Like EasyLunchBoxes.com on Facebook
10. 1 extra entry- Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
11. Enter any of my other current giveaways. Leave me a comment on which one(s)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
This giveaway will end June 17th and is open to the US and Canada!
**The products for this review and giveaway were provided at no cost by EasyLunchBoxes.com. This was not a paid post and my honest opinions have been given. The experiences and opinions of others may differ from my own.**