Kaelyn doesn’t watch a lot of television, but when she does I want it to be something that encourages learning and is age appropriate. Unfortunately there aren’t many shows like this on regular TV, which is why I’m thankful for DVD’s like Sukey’s Circle!
2010 Mom’s Choice Gold Award has named Sukey’s Circle! DVD among the best in family-friendly media. It’s an exciting new DVD featuring double episodes loaded with music, movement play and song with Sukey Molloy and her Sunshine Family of Friends. With songs like These Are My Eyes and Tick Tock, as well as lyrical felt animation and award winning music…both infants and toddlers are sure to enjoy this interactive and cute DVD.
When I found out I was going to have the opportunity to review a copy of Sukey’s Circle! I couldn’t have been happier. I am always looking for good quality children’s videos that Kaelyn will love. I had a feeling she would like this, but didn’t know just how much until we received it and watched it for the first time.
Her initial reaction was standing right in front of the television in awe of the colors and fun songs. Yes, I had her move back, but each time I turned around, there she was right up by the TV again! As the episodes continued, she got more and more into it and the next thing I know…she’s standing up doing the movements and singing and the songs. It is adorable to watch. I love that Sukey’s Circle! gets her on her feet and moving. Even Kaden was intrigued!
The media release said it perfectly when it stated,“Toddlers will enjoy performing these actions on their own, while babies and their caregivers can do them together. This program strikes the right balance of simplicity, bright graphics, and repetition to engage babies and toddlers.”
I love that PlayMove&Sing, Inc and Sukey Molloy understand that young children learn more about themselves and the world around them when they directly engage in movement play. It is the perfect balance of bright colors, a slow pace, and an inviting presence that infants and toddlers will love!
Not only do the kids love it (Kaelyn actually asks to watch it multiple times a day), but I really like it too. The songs are catchy and the storyline is cute…but most of all…I love seeing Kaelyn learning and playing through movement. I would recommend Sukey’s Circle! to anyone with young children.
Buy It: Sukey’s Circle! is available for purchase from Film Baby for $19.95.
Win It: One lucky reader is going to win a copy of the adorable Sukey’s Circle! DVD.
Extra Entries: (only valid after the required entry has been completed)
1. For TWO extra entries, subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act via e-mail (easily found along the side column). Be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
2. For FIVE extra entries, blog about this giveaway (linking to this post) and leave me FIVE comments with the URL to that post.
3. Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
4. For TWO extra entries, Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (Tweet once a day for an extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste: Enter to win the adorable Sukey’s Circle! DVD for your little one @MomBalancingAct http://tinyurl.com/2g6p2tw Ends 5/26
5. Become a Fan/Like A Mom’s Balancing Act on Facebook
6. Share about this giveaway on Facebook Share
7. Become a Fan/Like Sukey Molloy on Facebook
8. Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
9. Enter any of my other current giveaways. Leave me a comment on which one(s)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
This giveaway will end May 26th and is open to the US Only!
**The products for this giveaway and review were provided at no cost! This was not a paid post and my honest opinions have been given. The experiences and opinions of others may differ from my own.**