Summer is a very busy time for many people. We're always on the go and out and about as much as possible. When it comes to planning our family outings, I don't have a lot of time to shop. I like when there's a place I can find everything I need at low prices. That's why I appreciate stores like Family Dollar and their large selection of products for families.
Family Dollar is a one-stop-shop for all your family vacation needs. From beach supplies and toys, to diapers and kids clothing, this leading retailer has all the essentials you need! They now offer a new stylish, budget-friendly exclusive line of clothing and accessories for ages newborn through toddler called Kidgets. Finding high quality summer clothing for less has never been easier thanks to Family Dollar!
When I learned about the Kidgets clothing line I was very interested in seeing what they had to offer. Quality is most important when it comes to my kids' clothing, as they need to withstand the wear and tear of a baby and toddler. If I can find that along with affordability and style...I would be very happy. That's why I was excited to learn that Family Dollar wanted to send us a few samples from their Kidgets clothing line to review.
When the package arrived, I was very impressed with the selection we were sent. I had only seen a few pictures of samples from the clothing line and couldn't have been happier when I saw how extensive it really is. Whether you're looking for infant sets, sunglasses, sandals, dresses or something else...they have a little bit everything.
We were sent a little boys outfit, a girls bikini and toddler girls sandals.
One thing I noticed right away about each piece of clothing was what great quality it is. It definitely exceeded any expectations I had. This is definitely clothing made to last! They are also absolutely adorable! All of the samples we were sent are definitely things I could see myself purchasing for my kids. And, what's great, is that Family Dollar offers them at budget-friendly prices! For instance, the cute swim suit is $8 and the 3-pc boys outfit is $8!
The swimsuit and three piece set (shorts, t-shirt, button down shirt) are both still a little too big for the kids...but the sandals fit Kaelyn perfectly! The moment she saw them she was very excited to wear them around. They are her new favorite pair of shoes and the ones she asks to wear anytime we go out. I can't wait for the other clothes to fit them too...they will look so cute in them!
Overall, I am very impressed with the quality of the Kidgets clothing line. The variety makes it easy to find the style and size you're looking for this summer. I will definitely be checking out more of their Kidgets clothing line for my kids and will highly recommend it to others as well.
Family Dollar actually has a Kidgets Photo Contest going on right now. You can enter photos of your kids for a chance to win some really great prizes. For more info, visit www.cuteasakidget.com. Also be sure to check out the Family Dollar Facebook Page for more information, news on upcoming contests, promotions and more.
Win It: Family Dollar has generously offered one lucky reader a $50 Family Dollar Gift Card!
Extra Entries: (Only valid after the mandatory entry has been completed. Leave 1 comment for each extra entry)
1. 2 extra entries- subscribe to A Mom's Balancing Act via e-mail (found along the side column) and leave TWO comments letting me know.
2. 5 extra entries- blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and Family Dollar) and leave FIVE comments with the URL to that post.
3. 3 extra entries- Grab my 'Gearing Up For Summer' event button and leave THREE comments with the URL to your blog.
4. 2 extra entries- Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (You can tweet once a day for an extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste:
Gear up for summer and WIN a $50 Gift Card from Family Dollar! @MomBalancingAct http://tinyurl.com/27ajb8r Ends 7/6 RT PLS!
5. 1 extra entry- Follow Family Dollar on Twitter
6. 1 extra entry- Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
7. 1 extra entry- Become a Fan/Like A Mom's Balancing Act on Facebook
8. 1 extra entry- Become a Fan/Like Family Dollar on Facebook
9. 1 extra entry- Share about this giveaway on Facebook Share
10. 1 extra entry- Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
11. Enter any of my other current giveaways. Leave me a comment on which one(s)....ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
This giveaway will end July 6th and is open to the US Only!
**The products and Gift Card for this review and giveaway were provided at no cost by Family Dollar in exchange for my 100% honest opinion. The experiences and opinions of others may differ from my own. No other type of compensation was received**