Once summer weather arrives, you are sure to find our family outdoors and on the go most of the time. After being cooped up in the house all winter, we love nothing more than getting out and enjoying the warmth while we can! Kaelyn is getting to the age where she walks by us many places we go, but with Kaden, it’s nice to have a single stroller we can easily take with us anywhere. That’s why I was excited when asked to review the Maxi-Cosi Perle Stroller!
Maxi-Cosi offers a large variety of high quality car seats and strollers. Their large selection makes it easy to find the perfect match for you and your family. Whether you have babies, toddlers, or older kids…they have a little something for everyone.
We were sent the Maxi-Cosi® Perle™ Stroller to review.
- European style and quality
- Lightweight Aluminum Frame
- Ultra compact umbrella fold
- Compatible with the Maxi-Cosi Mico Infant Car seat
- Multi-position reclining seat
- 5 point harness
- Large canopy with peek a boo window
- Mesh child cup/snack holder
- Removable Parent Cup Holder
- Large Storage Basket
- Weather/Rain Shield and reflective trim
- Offered in several colors
When the stroller arrived I was already impressed by the size of box it came in. It was tall and fairly narrow which was a good indication of how compact this stroller really is. YAY!
As I took the stroller out of the box, I was pleased to find there wasn’t much assembly required. Mainly just the tires. During the kids’ nap time, I took it upon myself to put the stroller together. It was very easy and in no time I had it assembled and ready to use!
I immediately noticed what great quality the Maxi-Cosi Perle is! I love the durable, soft fabric as well as the solid design. I could tell right away that this was a stroller that would last through the wear and tear of all the use it will get!
Having a girl and a boy, I like to have baby gear that is gender neutral. I am very happy with the browns and tans…as this works perfectly for our family! It’s a very attractive stroller and offers many great features I was very impressed with!
First of all…I love how easy it is to open and close. Typically we are in a parking lot or somewhere that we don’t want to mess with trying to open a complicated stroller. This one is a breeze and within seconds is open and ready for use. It has an ultra compact umbrella type fold which makes it the perfect size to put in the trunk and take with us. This is probably one of my favorite features and is the reason why this stroller comes with us almost everywhere we go!
When I am pushing a stroller I like for it push easily and smoothly. The fact that the aluminum frame is so lightweight weight makes it very simple to push. I don’t find myself getting tired, even if I’m pushing it for long lengths of time.
Now that Kaden is a little bit older and sitting up on his own, he enjoys being upright and taking in everything around him. However, there are still time when we’re out that he falls asleep. That’s why I love the fact that the Perle has a multi-position reclining seat. It’s great for when he wants to sit up and when he is napping. By simply tightening or loosening the strap behind the seat you can move it up and down.
We’ve been out on some pretty sunny and warm days, so the larger canopy has come in very handy. I especially like to have it while he’s sleeping. It’s very easy to use, and the peek a boo window is an added bonus. I really appreciate being able to see him even when the canopy is down.
There are many times when I’ve thought it would be nice to have a place for children’s drinks/snacks as well as adults. Well…this stroller has both! On the side of the seat (both inside and out) is a mesh pocket perfect for a child sized cup or snack. There is also a removable parent cup holder located by the handle.
Storage is also an important part of any stroller, as it always seems we have a lot with us. Between the diaper bag, my purse, and toys…we need all the storage we can get. If that’s you too, then you’ll like knowing that this stroller offers a lot of space! Below the seat is a large storage basket. Along the back of the seat there’s a pocket as well.
As if all that wasn’t enough, there’s even something for Kaelyn when she’s walking with us! Along the side there’s a handle perfect for her to hold on to. She would much rather be independent and hold the stroller than one of our hands, so this has worked out great! I truly think every stroller should have a handle like this.
Overall, we are very happy with the Maxi-Cosi Perle! It’s not only convenient to use and take with us, but also high quality and made with both child and parent in mind. If you’re in search of a high quality stroller that is easy to use…I would highly recommend checking out the Perle!
Buy It: You can purchase the Maxi-Cosi Perle stroller at Babies R Us for $199.99.
Win It: One lucky reader is going to win a Maxi-Cosi Perle stroller of their own!
Extra Entries: (Only valid after the mandatory entry has been completed. Leave 1 comment for each extra entry you choose to complete)
1. 2 extra entries- subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act via e-mail (found along the side column) and leave TWO comments letting me know.
2. 5 extra entries- blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and Maxi-Cosi) and leave FIVE comments with the URL to that post.
3. 3 extra entries- Grab my ‘Gearing Up For Summer’ event button and leave THREE comments with the URL to your blog.
4. 2 extra entries- Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (You can tweet once a day for an extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste:
Gear up for summer & WIN the lightweight and compact Maxi-Cosi Perle Stroller @MomBalancingAct http://tinyurl.com/27rhqne Ends 7/14 RT PLS!
5. 1 extra entry- Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
6. 1 extra entry- Become a Fan/Like A Mom’s Balancing Act on Facebook
7. 1 extra entry- Become a Fan/Like Maxi-Cosi USA on Facebook
8. 1 extra entry- Share about this giveaway on Facebook Share
9. 1 extra entry- Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
10. Enter any of my other current giveaways. Leave me a comment on which one(s)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
This giveaway will end July 14th and is open to the US Only!
**The products for this review and giveaway were provided at no cost by Maxi-Cosi. This was not a paid post and my honest opinions have been given. The experiences and opinions of others may differ from my own.**