I always enjoy finding my kids toys that I remember playing with as a child. It’s the classic toys that they seem to enjoy the most. That’s why I’m so thankful for Hasbro Toys and their amazing selection of great products.
Hasbro is a company trusted by families for generations. They are known for some of the most well known toys and games available. What I think is so amazing about Hasbro, is that they continue to keep the traditional toys like Mr. Potato Head and Play-Doh while still updating them in new ways to suit the interests of our children today. They take the simplest of toys and turn them into something children can enjoy for hours on end.
Hasbro sent us their new Play-Doh Poppin’ Movie Snacks.
Play-Doh is classic and something kids have been playing with for years. Kaelyn absolutely loves it when we get it out…so I knew she’d love the new Poppin’ Movie Snacks set! I find that summer time is when we play with Play-Doh the most. It’s easy to take outside with us on a nice day or have as an activity to do on a rainy day, inside.
When it arrived, Kaelyn spotted it right away and couldn’t wait to play with it. When I took it out of the box I have to admit that I was even excited as there are so many fun things to do. This set allows for kids (and adults), to get creative and use their imaginations. You can pop pretend popcorn, make pretend candy, scoop ice cream and even make fake fries!
We had several opportunities to use the Play-Doh Poppin’ Movie Snacks set and love it! Once again, Hasbro Toys did not disappoint. Between the five containers of Play-Doh and fun accessories…this is something that children of all ages can enjoy doing.
Buy It: The Play-Doh Poppin’ Movie Snacks set can be purchased at HasbroToyShop.com for $12.99.
Win It: One lucky reader is going to win a Play-Doh Poppin’ Movie Snacks set of their own!
Extra Entries: (Only valid after the mandatory entry has been completed. Leave 1 comment for each extra entry you choose to complete)
1. 2 extra entries- subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act via e-mail (found along the side column) and leave TWO comments letting me know.
2. 5 extra entries- blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and Hasbro) and leave FIVE comments with the URL to that post.
3. 3 extra entries- Grab my ‘Gearing Up For Summer’ event button and leave THREE comments with the URL to your blog.
4. 2 extra entries- Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (You can tweet once a day for an extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste:
Enter to win a Play-Doh Poppin’ Movie Snacks Set @MomBalancingAct http://tinyurl.com/22ngq2d Ends 7/9 RT PLS!
5. 1 extra entry- Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
6. 1 extra entry- Become a Fan/Like A Mom’s Balancing Act on Facebook and leave me a comment here letting me know
7. 1 extra entry- Share about this giveaway on Facebook Share
8. 1 extra entry- Became a Fan/Like Play-Doh on Facebook
9. 1 extra entry- Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
10. Enter any of my other current giveaways. Leave me a comment on which one(s)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
This giveaway will end July 9th and is open to non PO Box Shipping Addresses in the Continental U.S. Only!
**The products for this review and giveaway were provided at no cost by Hasbro. This was not a paid post and my honest opinions have been given. The experiences and opinions of others may differ from my own.**