Before we had kids, hubby and I did not pay much attention to what we made for supper. We’d often eat out or would cook up something quick. However, now that we have children, we have made it a priority to make healthier meals for our family. I have fun experimenting and coming up with new recipes and meals to try. Lately, I’ve even been buying fresh herbs to use which has added such great flavor. My only problem was that I wasn’t sure what the best way was to keep them fresh until I was ready to use them. Thankfully, Cuisipro came to the rescue!
For those who visit my blog regularly, you know that I had the opportunity to review the Donvier Ice Cream Maker from Cuisipro recently and was very happy with the quality. If you missed the review, be sure to check it out here.
I was also given the opportunity to review the Cuisipro Compact Herb Keeper.
- Perfect size for a single grocery store pack of herbs.
- Keeps fresh herbs and stalk vegetables fresh longer
- Simple to use
- Suspended/Removable Tray
- Conveniently fits in most refrigerator doors.
- Easy Clean Up: Hand wash only
- BPA Free
Knowing how impressed I was with the ice cream maker I received from Cuisipro, I couldn’t wait to see what I thought of the Compact Herb Keeper. When it arrived and I pulled it out of the box, I was very pleased with the quality! Once again, Cuisipro did not disappoint.
I love the size of the Compact Herb Keeper. It really is perfect for the packs of herbs you might buy at the grocery store and also fits great in the door of our refrigerator. In our fridge, that is overflowing the way it is, it’s important that anything we put in there take up as little space as possible, so I really appreciate the size of this product a lot!
It’s SO easy to use too! By simply pulling up on the knob, adding water to the mark and placing the herbs inside…you’re all set. Your herbs will stay fresh longer and can easily be stored. Just make sure that the leaves stay above the water and that the stems are immersed. I’ve found that even putting stalk vegetables like celery in the herb keeper help them to stay fresh and crisp longer.
It’s also very simple to load or take out herbs! I was worried it would be a mess trying to get the herbs out with water inside, but not with this unit. The tray has holes so the water hydrates the herbs and drains when pulled up so there is literally no mess at all!
Thanks to the Cuisipro Compact Herb Keeper, I no longer have to worry about my fresh herbs wilting before I ever get the chance to use them. It’s been so great, and a product I wish I had come across sooner. I would highly recommend it, as it’s a very practical tool for any kitchen.
Here’s a great video clip from Cuisipro on how the Compact Herb Keeper Works…
Buy It: The Compact Herb Keeper retails for $17. You can buy it at CuisiproUSA.com or Amazon.com.
Win It: I’m very excited, because Cuisipro has offered one lucky reader a Compact Herb Keeper like the one we received!
Extra Entries: (Only valid after the mandatory entry has been completed. Leave 1 comment for each extra entry you choose to do)
1. 2 extra entries- subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act via e-mail (found along the side column) and leave TWO comments letting me know.
2. 5 extra entries- blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and Cuisipro) and leave FIVE comments with the URL to that post.
3. 3 extra entries- Grab my ‘Gearing Up For Summer’ event button and leave THREE comments with the URL to your blog.
4. 2 extra entries- Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (You can tweet once a day for an extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste:
Keep your herbs fresh longer w/the Cuisipro Compact Herb Keeper! Enter to WIN @MomBalancingAct http://tinyurl.com/3yryt78 Ends 7/20 RT PLS!
5. 1 extra entry- Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
6. 1 extra entry- Become a Fan/Like A Mom’s Balancing Act on Facebook
7. 1 extra entry- Become a Fan/Like Cuisipro on Facebook
8. 1 extra entry- Share about this giveaway on Facebook Share
9. 1 extra entry- Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
10. Enter any of my other current giveaways. Leave me a comment on which one(s)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
This giveaway will end July 20th and is open to the US Only (no PO Boxes)!
**The products for this review and giveaway were provided at no cost by Cuisipro. This was not a paid post and my honest opinions have been given. The experiences and opinions of others may differ from my own.**