We spend a lot of time outdoors this time of year and, even though he’s is not walking yet, I want Kaden’s little feet protected. In searching for a good pair of shoes for my kids, I always try to do what’s best for their developing feet. At the same time, I also like to make sure their cute and stylish too! Thanks to Wee Squeak Shoes, that is not a problem!
Designed for children and parents alike, Wee Squeak are comfortable, stylish and great for any season! These high quality shoes are offered in a variety of styles and colors to choose from and are designed to help children learn to walk properly without even realizing they’re being taught. The Wee Squeak shoes actually make a fun squeak sound as a child walks. Whether you’re looking for tennies, sandals, or traditional Mary Janes…they have it all!
I was excited when I learned we were going to have the opportunity to review a pair of shoes from Wee Squeak. The hardest part was deciding which pair! They have so many cute styles for both boys and girls, it was not an easy decision. After looking for quite some time, I decided to go with the Crawford Navy Baby Shoe from their Beibi boys shoe collection and am so happy I did!
When the shoes arrived I was already impressed. It’s always nice to see a company go above and beyond by packaging their products with care. I loved the signature Beibi box the shoes came in and think it would be perfect for gift giving!
Of course, I couldn’t wait to check them out. When I pulled them out of the box I was amazed with the quality. These are definitely something that will not only last, but will keep Kaden’s feet safe when we’re outdoors this summer. I love the rubber sole especially! It’s durable, yet flexible enough for little feet.
I also thought they were absolutely adorable. I went with these because I knew they’d go with many different things Kaden wears. I got them in a size 6-12 months which is still a little big for him to comfortably wear. I knew they would be from the convenient size chart they have on their site and wanted to make sure to get him something he could use and not grow out of right away. These are perfect!
The inside of the shoe feels very comfortable and soft…great for my little man’s feet. I also love the velcro! I prefer for children’s shoes to have velcro rather than laces. It’s much easier to get them on and off, not to mention more convenient not having to retie the shoe laces all the time.
I am thrilled with the shoes we received from Wee Squeak. They are stylish, high quality, and made with both parent and child in mind. What more could I ask for?! Shoes from the Beibi line and Wee Snaps line do not squeak…so the ones we received don’t. However, as Kaden gets older and begins to walk around, I’d love to get him a pair that do. I already have my eye on these two…aren’t they cute?!
Buy It: You can purchase the Crawford Navy Baby Shoe for $21.95 on the Wee Squeak website.
Win It: Thanks to Wee Squeak, one lucky reader is going to win a pair of shoes in the style of their choice!
Extra Entries: (Only valid after the mandatory entry has been completed. Leave 1 comment for each extra entry you choose to do)
1. 2 extra entries- subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act via e-mail (found along the side column) and leave TWO comments letting me know.
2. 5 extra entries- blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and Wee Squeak) and leave FIVE comments with the URL to that post.
3. 3 extra entries- Grab my ‘Gearing Up For Summer’ event button and leave THREE comments with the URL to your blog.
4. 2 extra entries- Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (You can tweet once a day for an extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste:
Gear Up For Summer & #WIN a pair of Wee Squeak Shoes (winner’s choice) #momsbalancingact http://tinyurl.com/2cw9vlh Ends 7/28 RT PLS!
5. 1 extra entry- Sign up for the Wee Squeak Newsletter
6 1 extra entry- Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
7. 1 extra entry- Become a Fan/Like A Mom’s Balancing Act on Facebook
8. 1 extra entry- Share about this giveaway on Facebook Share
9. 1 extra entry- Become a Wee Squeak Shoes on Facebook
10. 1 extra entry- Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
11. Enter any of my other current giveaways. Leave me a comment on which one(s)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
This giveaway will end July 28th and is open to the U.S. Only