With summer comes a lot of time spent outdoors playing in the water. Although fun, it also means a lot of money spent on those expensive disposable swim diapers! Thankfully, I just have Kaden in diapers since Kaelyn has been potty trained for over a year now…but it still gets to be quite expensive…especially with how many we go through. I have been looking for a better alternative and am so thankful to have been introduced to Bambino Mio and their adorable line of swimwear!
With more and more parents turning to clothing diapering, the Bambino Mio brand is there with quality products that provide convenience, comfort and style. As they continue to come out with new products, they are committed to providing parents with the best cotton nappies and associated products for their little ones.
As I was looking for a less expensive alternative to the spendy swim diapers we were using, I came across Bambino Mio and am so happy I did! Their adorable swimwear line consists of super cute cloth nappy swimsuits as well as their award-winning swim nappy. I was thrilled when I learned that we were going to have the opportunity to review two swim diapers for Kaden.
Bambino Mio sent us their Blue Spot Swim Nappy and Orange Fish Swim Nappy.
- Soft & gentle cotton lining
- Elasticized waist and leg cuffs provide a secure, slim fit
- Draw String to ensure great fit
- Leak proof legs and waistband to prevent any solids from escaping
- No other diaper is required
- Concealed water proof layer to contain accidents
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Boy and Girl patterns/colors
When they arrived, I couldn’t wait to try them out with Kaden. I was getting tired of using the bulky swim diapers that weigh him down when wet, not to mention the expense! As I opened the package, I was amazed with how soft they are! I can see why these are so great for a little one’s sensitive skin thanks to the gentle cotton lining.
I was a little worried that they may be loose around his legs or waist, but any concerns I had were put to rest the moment I put them on him! The elasticized waist and leg cuffs fit him securely and comfortably which is great. I love that there’s a drawstring as well. I was able to tighten it so it fit him perfectly!
What I love most about the Swim Nappy from Bambino Mio, is the fact that no other diaper is required to be worn with it. When we’re heading out to the pool…all I need to do is slip Kaden in one of the swim nappies and we’re ready to go. It’s so convenient and so much more affordable than the disposable swim diapers!
I am very happy with the Swim Nappy from Bambino Mio. They are high quality, eco-friendly, convenient and so adorable! I would highly recommend them to anyone with a little one still in diapers. They come in fun boy and girl colors/prints.
I am also impressed with their newest additon to their swimwear line, the Nappy Swimsuit!
Seeing how much I love the Swim Nappy, I wish I had had something like this when Kaelyn was still in diapers. They come in two adorable patterns, Lime Fish and Red Fish and offer the same comfort and protection as the Swim Nappy. The Nappy Swimsuit also offers modest cover and sun protection.
Buy It: You can purchase the Swim Nappy for $16.95 and the Nappy Swimsuit for $29.95.
Win It: Bambino Mio is giving one lucky reader a Swim Nappy and another lucky reader a Nappy Swimsuit (that’s TWO WINNERS!)
Extra Entries: (Optional and only valid after the mandatory entry has been completed. Leave 1 comment for each extra entry)
1. 2 extra entries- subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act via e-mail (found along the side column) and leave TWO comments letting me know.
2. 5 extra entries- blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and Bambino Mio) and leave FIVE comments with the URL to that post.
3. 3 extra entries- Grab my ‘Gearing Up For Summer’ event button and leave THREE comments with the URL to your blog.
4. 2 extra entries- Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (You can tweet once a day for an extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste:
#Win a Swim Nappy OR Nappy Swimsuit (TWO WINNERS!) from @bambinomio #momsbalancingact http://tinyurl.com/26gum8u Ends 8/18
5. 1 extra entry- Follow Bambino Mio on Twitter
6. 1 extra entry- Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
7. 1 extra entry- Become a Fan/Like A Mom’s Balancing Act on Facebook
8. 1 extra entry- Become a Fan/Like Bambino Mio on Facebook
9. 1 extra entry- Share about this giveaway on Facebook (when sharing, please include @A Mom’s Balancing Act so I can easily verify)Share
10. 1 extra entry- Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
11. Enter any of my other current giveaways. Leave me a comment on which one(s)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
This giveaway will end August 18th and is open to the US Only!