I love buying gifts for people, but sometimes it’s difficult knowing what they want or will like. That’s why I often find it’s easier to turn to gift cards…a solution that makes sure the recipient will be able to purchase something they can actually use.
GiftZip.com provides access to hundreds of retailers’ instant, emailable gift cards all in one place. Now, not only has gift giving become a lot easier, but I don’t have to search around all over the web for the store I’d like to purchase the gift card at! Talk about good news for a busy mom with very little time to shop the way it is!
As I browsed the GiftZip.com website, I was amazed with their selection of retailers. We’re not just talking a list of companies you’ve never heard of before! They offer access to reputable retailers like Amazon.com, The Home Depot, American Eagle, Target and SOOO many more! You can check out a full list, here.
No matter what the occasion or who you’re looking to buy for…there’s something for everyone! Whether you’re looking for a site that sells a specific type of product like Barnes & Noble, or one that has a wide variety to choose from like Amazon.com…it’s all there in one place. I could literally do almost all of my Christmas shopping right here without having to shop anywhere else! YAY!
Now, you might be thinking a site offering this many gift cards would be quite time-consuming to search through! I have to admit the first time I heard about GiftZip I had the same thought. However, I have learned that couldn’t be farther from the truth. They make shopping simple and fast thanks to their user-friendly website!
1. Simply use the various categories listed at the top (Her, Him, House, Apparel, Family, Entertainment, etc.) and quickly find a list of retailers that suits what you’re looking for.
2. Click on a logo that interests you, and a box will appear providing a brief description of the products offered, as well as information regarding denominations available and locations where the eGift Card is redeemable.
3. Once you’ve decided, click GiftZip it! and you will be directed to the retailer’s secure eGift card page. Gift cards will be sent by e-mail and arrive in your recipient’s inbox, or yours so you can print it our yourself.
That’s it! So, what’s the catch?! I couldn’t help but wonder what the catch is or what hidden fees there might be. The answer…there are NONE! It’s not only free to use, but no data is collected and you are not required to register at all. GiftZip.com makes their money by charging the retailers for referring highly valued shoppers. They’re all about wanting to help you buy an eGift card in the fastest and easiest way possible and sending quality traffic (serious buyers) to the retailers.
I don’t know about you, but I’m thinking there will now be very few times that I’ll have to stand in line and mess with plastic gift cards. Now I can just GiftZip it and go! It’s convenient and eco-friendly. Manufacturing plastic gift cards wastes valuable resources and causes destructive gases to be emitted…so this is definitely a gift-giving solution good for all!
I’m very happy to have come across GiftZip.com and be able to share about their awesome selection of eGift Cards with all of you! No matter what the occasion, I’d highly recommend checking them out the next time you’re looking for the perfect gift.
Win It: One very lucky reader is going to win a $25 Zappos.com eGift Card from GiftZip.com! They offer everything from housewares and handbags to apparel and beauty items!!
Extra Entries: (Optional and only valid after the mandatory entry has been completed. Leave 1 comment for each extra entry)
1. 2 extra entries- subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act via e-mail (found along the side column) and leave TWO comments letting me know.
2. 5 extra entries- blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and GiftZip.com) and leave FIVE comments with the URL to that post.
3. 3 extra entries- Grab my ‘Gearing Up For Summer’ event button and leave THREE comments with the URL to your blog.
4. 2 extra entries- Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (You can tweet once a day for an extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste:
Enter to #WIN a $25 Zappos.com Gift Card from @GiftZip #momsbalancingact http://tinyurl.com/252c5ae Ends 8/16 RT PLS!
5. 1 extra entry- Follow GiftZip on Twitter
6. 1 extra entry- Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
7. 1 extra entry- Become a Fan/Like A Mom’s Balancing Act on Facebook
8. 1 extra entry- Become a Fan/Like GiftZip on Facebook
9. 1 extra entry- Share about this giveaway on Facebook (when sharing, please tag @A Mom’s Balancing Act so I can easily verify)Share
10. 1 extra entry- Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
11. Enter any of my other current giveaways. Leave me a comment on which one(s)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
This giveaway will end August 16th and is open to the US and Canada!
**The product for this giveaway was provided at no cost by GiftZip.com! The opinions here are my own and were not influenced in any way. The experiences and opinions of others may differ from my own**