When you hear the words ‘National Jean Company’, most likely you think about clothing and accessories for women…as this is what they’ve been most recognized for since their debut in 1992. Although designer jeans are still their specialty, National Jean Company is not just for grown-ups anymore!
A long time favorite for fashionable women, National Jean Company now has an extensive selection of adorable kid’s clothing as well! Whether you’re looking for cute loungewear, pretty dresses and stylish tops from brands that girls will love, like…Butter, Ella Moss, Hardtail, etc…. the National Jean Company has it.
What I love about National Jean Company now offering clothing for kids too…is that it makes it a fantastic one-stop shop for moms! Now you can pick up fashionable clothes for yourself and your daughters, all in one place. With busy schedules this time of year…and a new school year nearing, this is great news!
When asked to take a look at the Kids Hard Tail and Kids Butter lines, I was very impressed with the items each offers. They are cute, fun and look very comfortable. Although their sizes are too big for Kaelyn right now (Butter starting with youth size 6/7 and Hard Tail starting with youth size 7), I can’t wait until she is big enough to wear some of their clothing.
Kids Hard Tail has built their kids line with the same style, quality and comfort that their adult lines are made up of.
Kids Butter offers a variety of comfortable and soft clothing items. There is something for every season and many colors to choose from to suit your daughter’s style.
Buy It: You can purchase Kids Hard Tail and Kids Butter items from the National Jean Company website.
Win It: National Jean Company is generously offering one lucky reader an item of their choice from the Kids Butter or Kids Hard Tail line.
Extra Entries: (Optional and only valid after the mandatory entry has been completed. Leave 1 comment for each extra entry)
1. 2 extra entries- subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act via e-mail (found along the side column) and leave TWO comments letting me know.
2. 5 extra entries- blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and National Jean Company) and leave FIVE comments with the URL to that post.
3. 3 extra entries- Grab my ‘Gearing Up For Summer’ event button and leave THREE comments with the URL to your blog.
4. 2 extra entries- Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (You can tweet once a day for an extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste:
#WIN item of your choice from Kids Hard Tail or Kids Butter lines @NationalJeanCo #momsbalancingact.com http://tinyurl.com/2coull4 Ends 8/11
5. 1 extra entry- Follow National Jean Company on Twitter
6. 1 extra entry- Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
7. 1 extra entry- Become a Fan/Like A Mom’s Balancing Act on Facebook
8. 1 extra entry- Become a Fan/Like National Jean Company on Facebook
9. 1 extra entry- Share about this giveaway on Facebook (when sharing, please tag @A Mom’s Balancing Act so I can easily verify) Share
10. 1 extra entry- Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
11. Enter any of my other current giveaways. Leave me a comment on which one(s)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
This giveaway will end August 11th and is open to the US Only!
**The product for this giveaway was provided at no cost by National Jean Company. This was not a paid post and my honest opinions have been given. The experiences and opinions of others may differ from my own.**