I don’t shop for myself very often, but when I do, I like to find clothing that is stylish and comfortable at the same time. It’s fun to be fashionable, but comfort is a must when running after two kids all the time. That’s why I was excited when introduced to VeronicaM and her amazing collection of women’s clothing!
Growing up, Veronica’s weekends consisted of fabric shopping with her mom or helping cut out patterns. She learned early on the secrets to designing no-nonsense, affordable clothing that acknowledge the modern woman and in 1996 started making mini skirts out of her moms garage and selling them at the Fairfax swap meet. Over the years Veronica Monroy-Ferrer has made a name for herself by designing classic styles with colorful vintage patterns, and now has five store locations in Southern California.
As I browsed the VeronicaM website, I was impressed with the unique styles and prints. They were fun, stylish and something I could see myself wearing and feeling good in. I was thrilled when I learned I was going to have the opportunity to review one of their pieces! It was not easy deciding on just one, as there are many choices that I thought were great. However, I decided to go with the Keyhole Mini Dress and am so happy I did!
When the Keyhole Mini Dress arrived, I couldn’t wait to try it on. As I pulled it out of the packaging, I was amazed with how soft it is. I just love the lightweight material and knew it was going to be a very comfortable dress. I was right! The moment I put it on I knew it was going to be a dress I could wear in all different kinds of situations both dressy and more casual.
I really like the style and how it fits too! I don’t like for things to fit too tightly across my stomach, which is why the blouson fit of this dress is so great and much appreciated!
The fact that it’s a year round look is another reason I chose it. I like to be able to wear the clothes I own throughout the year. The three quarter sleeves and ability to wear a pair of leggings underneath makes that possible with this dress. Yay! I have already had the chance to wear it a couple times and look forward to wearing it a lot more!
I would highly recommend VeronicaM Clothing for anyone looking for high quality, stylish clothing that you can feel comfortable wearing. I love so many of their pieces and would really like to have the Kimono Mini Dress and Dolman Top at some point. Aren’t they cute?!
Buy It: You can purchase the Veronica M Keyhole Mini Dress for $84.
Win It: One very lucky reader is going to win any $100 or under item of their choice!!
Extra Entries: (Optional and only valid after the mandatory entry has been completed. Leave 1 comment for each extra entry)
1. 2 extra entries- subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act via e-mail (found along the side column) and leave TWO comments letting me know.
2. 5 extra entries- blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and VeronicaM Clothing) and leave FIVE comments with the URL to that post.
3. 3 extra entries- Grab my ‘Gearing Up For Summer’ event button and leave THREE comments with the URL to your blog.
4. 2 extra entries- Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (You can tweet once a day for an extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste:
#Win a $100 or under item of your choice from @VeronicaMStyle #momsbalancingact http://tinyurl.com/2482z4c Ends 8/19 RT PLS!
5. 1 extra entry- Follow VeronicaMStyle on Twitter
6. 1 extra entry- Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
7. 1 extra entry- Become a Fan/Like A Mom’s Balancing Act on Facebook
8. 1 extra entry- Share about this giveaway on Facebook (when sharing, please include @A Mom’s Balancing Act so I can easily verify)Share
9. 1 extra entry- Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
10. 1 extra entry- Join the VeronicaM Email List
11. Enter any of my other current giveaways. Leave me a comment on which one(s)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
This giveaway will end August 19th and is open to the US Only!