If you visit my blog often, you know that I love summer and being able to enjoy the warm weather with my family as much as possible. One of our favorite things to do is spend time in the water, which means finding a swimsuit…even for me. The thing is….with each year that passes, swimsuit shopping becomes less and less enjoyable. Not only is it difficult to find the quality I’m looking for at a reasonable price, but finding something that is stylish and that fits well is next to impossible it seems. That’s why I was thrilled when I came across Essential Swimwear.
Frustrated with expensive prices, wrong fits and the hassle of searching online for hours, Brittney became discouraged and came to the conclusion that there was not a perfect swimsuit out there. It was at that moment the thought came to mind, “Why don’t I make my own swimsuit?”. After a lot of trial and error, she began creating swimsuits that were comfortable, stylish and flattering! As she made suits for her friends and family….word started spreading and she ended up being able to design a line of swimsuits for the 2010 season. To keep up with the demand and ensure good quality, Brittney no longer hand-makes the swimsuits. However, she still offers the styles, designs and prices that fit the needs of women.
I was very excited when I learned I was going to have the opportunity to review a swimsuit from Essential Swimwear! The hard part was deciding which one! They have so many great choices…all of which are super cute. After quite some time of browsing through their selection, I decided to go with the Ocean Waves Ruffles Halter Top and the Aqua Basic Bottoms, and am so happy I did!
When the swimsuit arrived, I was very impressed as I pulled it out of the package! The aqua color is beautiful, and the quality is great. I knew this was going to be something that would last me a long time…even with all the use it will get summer after summer!
When it came time to try it on, I was a little nervous. I always get nervous about trying on swimsuits. More times than not, I find myself discouraged by the unflattering fit. Thankfully, I was very happy with the way this swimsuit from Essential Swimwear fit. The top is the PERFECT length! I want and need something that will keep me covered and not ride up. That’s why I appreciate the longer length SO much!
The bottoms fit great too. They cover me well and are not too tight, yet not too loose. For both the top and the bottom, I thought the size chart was accurate and I am very happy with the sizes I decided to go with.
I have had the chance to wear this suit several times and am very happy with it. I love that it fits well and is stylish, fun, and high quality.
Buy It: You can purchase the Ocean Waves Ruffles Halter Top for $32.99 and the Aqua Basic Bottoms for $18.99 on the Essential Swimwear website.
Win It: One very lucky winner is going to win the swimsuit of their choice from Essential Swimwear!
Extra Entries: (Optional and only valid after the mandatory entry has been completed. Leave 1 comment for each extra entry)
1. 1 extra entry- Visit Essential Swimwear and leave a comment letting me know which swimsuit you might choose if you won.
2. 2 extra entries- subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act via e-mail (found along the side column) and leave TWO comments letting me know.
3. 5 extra entries- blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and Essential Swimwear) and leave FIVE comments with the URL to that post.
4. 3 extra entries- Grab my ‘Gearing Up For Summer’ event button and leave THREE comments with the URL to your blog.
5. 2 extra entries- Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (You can tweet once a day for an extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste:
#WIN a stylish & flattering swimsuit of your choice from Essential Swimwear! #momsbalancingact http://tinyurl.com/2dha2yt Ends 8/24 RT PLS!
6. 1 extra entry- Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
7. 1 extra entry- Become a Fan/Like A Mom’s Balancing Act on Facebook
8. 1 extra entry- Share about this giveaway on Facebook (when sharing, please include @A Mom’s Balancing Act so I can easily verify) Share
9. 1 extra entry- Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
10. 1 extra entry- Become a follower of Essential Swimwear’s Blog (You’ll want to do this one so you know when they have the 20% discount!)
11. 1 extra entry- Become a Fan/Like Essential Swimwear on Facebook
12. Enter any of my other current giveaways. Leave me a comment on which one(s)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
This giveaway will end August 24th and is open to the US and Canada.
**The products for this review and giveaway were provided for free by Essential Swimwear! The opinions here are my own and were not influenced in any way. The experiences and opinions of others may differ from my own**