With Fall just around the corner (wow I can’t believe it’s already that time of year!), I am faced with the same dilemma as years past. What to wear? Some days are warm, while others are down right cold. I am always looking for clothing that is versatile and stylish…which is why I was so happy to come across Smitten NYC!
Founded in 2008, Smitten NYC’s design team wanted to come up with a line of clothes that made women weak in the knees…something they were completely ‘smitten’ with. Over the past few years, they have done just that by mixing retro details with modern cuts to create a line of high quality pieces for the fashionable woman. No matter what you’re looking for…cardigans, tanks, sweaters, etc…they have it all! Their line can now be found in over 400 specialty stores, department stores, their own e-commerce store and more!
When I first came across Smitten NYC I had so much fun browsing their great selection of vintage and fashionable clothing. There are so many great pieces to choose from…it was a difficult decision for sure! I finally decided on the Reversible Short Sleeve Open Sweater in taupe/stone and am really happy I did.
When it arrived, I was in love with how incredibly soft it was. I could tell it was made very well, which is something I need in the clothes I wear. I want them to last a very long time, and from what I can tell…the Reversible Short Sleeve Open Sweater is sure to do just that!
I love that it can be worn any time of the year….a tank underneath when it’s warmer or even over a tee or dress. Not only that, but the fact that it’s reversible means it’s actually two sweaters in one! YAY! I love how either way I wear it, both layers show. The taupe and stone colors together look absolutely beautiful!
Overall, I’m very happy with the Reversible Short Sleeve Open Sweater. I love the quality, versatility and style. It’s exactly the type of thing I look for in clothing and can’t wait to wear it more over the coming months. I would highly recommend checking Smitten NYC out.
Extra Entries: (Optional and only valid after the mandatory entry has been completed. Leave 1 comment for each extra entry)
1. 2 extra entries- subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act via e-mail (found along the side column) and leave TWO comments letting me know.
2. 5 extra entries- blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and Smitten NYC) and leave FIVE comments with the URL to that post.
3. 3 extra entries- Grab my ‘Gearing Up For Summer’ event button and leave THREE comments with the URL to your blog.
4. 2 extra entries- Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (You can tweet once a day for an extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste:
5. 1 extra entry- Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
6. 1 extra entry- Become a Fan/Like A Mom’s Balancing Act on Facebook
7. 1 extra entry- Become a Fan/Like Smitten NYC on Facebook
8. 1 extra entry- Share about this giveaway on Facebook (when sharing, please include @A Mom’s Balancing Act so I can easily verify) Share
9. 1 extra entry- Join the Smitten NYC e-mail list
10. 1 extra entry- Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
11. Enter any of my other current giveaways. Leave me a comment on which one(s)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
This giveaway will end August 30th and is open to the US Only.
**The products for this review and giveaway were provided for free by Smitten NYC! The opinions here are my own and were not influenced in any way. The experiences and opinions of others may differ from my own**