With the holidays just around the corner, many of us may have already started shopping for gifts. I enjoy shopping early, as it gives me more time to find the perfect gift...one that's unique and special for each person on my list. I am always on the lookout for gifts like this which is why I was so happy when I came across Executive Gift Shoppe!
Executive Gift Shoppe started in 1999 as a small personalized gift store in Nauet, NY that catered to the wedding and corporate gift industry. They have since become a trusted name known by many when it comes to finding high quality personalized gifts that are affordable and one of a kind. Although they have grown and added thousands of new products, one thing that hasn't changed is their commitment to quality and 100% customer satisfacation. Customers are their #1 priority and they want to make sure you're happy with your purchase every time!
When I first came across Executive Gift Shoppe, I was impressed with the selection of products they offered for both men and women. I especially have a difficult time coming up with unique gift ideas for men, so having a place like this with so many options is wonderful! Having everything from engraved flasks to money clips and groomsmen gifts...it doesn't matter who you're shopping for, whether it be a boss, a friend, or yourself...they have something for everyone!
I couldn't have been happier when I learned I was going to have the opportunity to review an item found on their site. The hard part was definitely not finding something I knew I would love...it was deciding which one to choose! I decided to go with the Rosewood Desktop Caddy Organizer and am so happy I did.
- Rosewood finish desktop organizer
- 2 pockets for pens, notepads or PDAs
- 2 letter holders
- Drawer for small items like paper clips
- Swivel base
- Free laser engraving
- Dimensions: 6 7/8" x 6" x 6 1/4"
Upon opening the box I was very pleased to find that the quality of this product is just as described, and that its rosewood finish is just as beautiful (maybe even more) as it is in the picture on their site! It's perfect!
I have been working on becoming more organized, especially in my kitchen which seems to be the catch-all for all our mail, pens, even cell phones and notepads. I have been on the lookout for something that would help, which is why the Rosewood Desktop Caddy Organizer caught my eye right away.
Aside from the gorgeous finish, I also love the sections it has for pens, notepads, PDAs, etc. There's even a small drawer for loose items like paper clips, staples and stamps! My favorite feature is probably the 2 letter holders, one on each side of the organizer. Bills pile up on our counter, and it's been great having a place to keep them organized. I put the ones I have yet to get to one side, and those that are ready to mail on the other. I love it!
My husband really likes it too! In fact, he loves it so much that he's actually commented that he'd like to take it and put in his office at work. He has been looking for something like this, that not only organizes things, but also looks professional and nice sitting on his desk. He especially likes the 2 letter holders, as mail that gets put on his desk and mixed up with all of his other work could easily be placed in these instead. Sitting on his desk, he also thought the swivel feature would be great.
This would make the perfect gift for him...and the fact that it can be laser engraved would be great for his office...giving it a very personal touch. I have a feeling I'm going to have to buy him one soon, or the one that sits so nicely in our kitchen might disappear one of these days. :)
I'm very happy with the Rosewood Desktop Caddy Organizer! It offers plenty of features to help keep any countertop or desk organized. The size of 6 7/8" x 6" x 6 1/4" is perfect...not too big, and not too small and looks great sitting in my kitchen! I appreciate the quality and the care that went into making this such a useful product.
Of course, as I mentioned, the Rosewood Desktop Caddy Organizer is just one of many unique products offered at ExecutiveGiftShoppe.com. I for one would love a business card holder and think this one is super cute!
If you're looking for a one-of-a-kind, personalized gift for someone or an item for yourself...I would definitely recommend checking them out.
Buy It: You can purchase the Rosewood Desktop Caddy Organizer for $35.10.
Win It: One very lucky reader is going to win an item of their choice ($50 or less) from Executive Gift Shoppe!
Extra Entries: (Only valid after the mandatory entry has been completed. Leave 1 comment for each extra entry)
1. 2 extra entries- Follow Executive Gift Shoppe on Twitter
2. 2 extra entries- 'Like' Executive Gift Shoppe on Facebook
3. 3 extra entries- blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and Executive Gift Shoppe) and leave THREE comments with the URL to that post.
4. 1 extra entry- Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (You can tweet once a day for one extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste:
#WIN an item of your choice ($50 or less) from @giftshoppe #momsbalancingact http://tinyurl.com/262zbzg Ends 11/1 RT PLS!
5. 2 extra entries- Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
6. 2 extra entries- subscribe to A Mom's Balancing Act via e-mail (found along the side column) and leave TWO comments letting me know.
7. 2 extra entries- 'Like' A Mom's Balancing Act on Facebook
8. 1 extra entry- Share about this giveaway on Facebook (when sharing, please tag @A Mom's Balancing Act so I can easily verify) Share - You can click here for easy instructions on how to do this
9. 1 extra entry- Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
10. Enter any of my other current giveaways. Leave me a comment on which one(s)....ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
**The products for this review and giveaway were provided at no cost by Executive Gift Shoppe. All opinions found here are my and may differ from those of others**