Although I knew that I wanted to incorporate animals somehow into Kaden's 1st birthday theme, I really didn't know where to start. Thankfully, shortly after beginning to plan, I was introduced to Celebrate Express when planning Kaelyn's birthday and couldn't have been more thrilled to find the amazing selection of 1st birthday party themes there as well.
With the desire to help busy people celebrate life's special moments, Celebrate Express offers party supplies and costumes all in one convenient location. They currently operate four brands you may be familiar with: Celebrate Express, Birthday Express, 1st Wishes, and Costume Express. They offer great costumes and a complete, accessorized product assortment for chidren's birthday parties. With over 150 different themes to choose from...you're sure to find one that suits your child just perfectly!
Browsing around 1st Wishes for 1st birthday themes, I was immediately drawn to the Safari Friends theme. With Kaden's love for animals and a monkey cake already planned....I knew this would be absolutely perfect and couldn't have been happier to learn we were going to have the opportunity to review the Safari Friends Deluxe Party Pack.
- 8 invitations
- Lion and elephant dinner plates
- Hippo and giraffe dessert plates
- Napkins (2 per guest)
- Foil Balloon
- 18 Balloons (3 colors)
- Curling Ribbon (3 colors)
- Crepe paper rolls (3 colors)
- Cone hats
- #1 candle
- Cake candles
I was excited to get everything set up to see the finished product. I loved how colorful and fun it all looked once we were done. We received several compliments on the great centerpiece (which couldn't have been easier to put together), fun crepe paper which I put above the doorways and the adorable plates. The kids especially loved the different animals.
Since this was a 1st birthday party pack, it included a #1 candle and party hats too. The party hats were a big hit with the toddler age children that were there especially. What a fun way to celebrate. We even put one on the center of his cupcake stand to add to the theme.
Another big hit with the kids were the fun balloons. This set comes with 18 balloons in three different colors. We blew up a lot of them and had them scattered throughout our house, but also had many of them put into arrangements. There were even orange ones with the number 1 on them and I absolutely loved the foil lion balloon...isn't it adorable?!
I couldn't have been happier with the Safari Friends Deluxe Party Pack. It was the perfect way to make Kaden's 1st birthday party fun and special, while making it super convenient for my husband and I to get set up. I love that Celebrate Express thought of everything from the decorations to the invitations. We will definitely be turning to them again for our party planning needs, and would recommend it to other parents we know as well! With everything from Minnie Mouse to Construction Pals there's sure to be birthday supplies for kids with all interests!
Buy It: You can purchase the Safari Friends 1st Birthday Deluxe Party Pack for $44.99.
Win It: One lucky reader is going to win a Deluxe Party Pack in the theme of their choice (up to a $39.99 value)!
1. 1 extra entry- 'Like' Celebrate Express on Facebook
2. 1 extra entry- Follow Celebrate Express on Twitter
3. 1 extra entry- Sign up for the Celebrate Express Email Newsletter (bottom of homepage)
4. 3 extra entries- Blog about this giveaway (linking to both this post and Celebrate Express) and leave THREE comments with the URL to that post.
5. 1 extra entry- Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (You can tweet once a day for one extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste:
#WIN a Deluxe Party Pack (up to $39.99 value) in theme of your choice from @Celebr8Express #momsbalancingact http://bit.ly/eyEGdG Ends 1/14
5. 3 extra entries- Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
6. 2 extra entries- subscribe to A Mom's Balancing Act via e-mail (found along the side column) and leave TWO comments letting me know.
7. 2 extra entries- Become a Fan/Like A Mom's Balancing Act on Facebook
8. 2 extra entries- Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
9. Enter any of my other current giveaways. Leave me a comment on which one(s)....ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!