With two little ones it’s inevitable that our floors get dirty constantly. Between the dirt and food, I find that I am cleaning them at least three times a day (maybe more). It’s quite the time consuming task considering I first need to grab the vacuum or sweeper and then the mop. I have been in serious need of a way to make this job easier and faster, which is why I was thrilled to come across BISSELL and their large selection of hard floor cleaning tools!
A family-owned corporation, Bissell has been developing and creating the world’s best cleaning tools for more than 130 years! Whether you’re looking for vacuums, deep cleaners, bare floor cleaners, sweepers, cleaning formulas, or something else…they have it all!
We’ve owned several BISSELL products over the years, one being the BISSELL Little Green PROheat carpet cleaner which I had the opportunity to review just a few months ago. Between the quality and effectiveness of their products, Bissell continues to prove to me why they are a company I can count on to keep my house clean.
One of their products I’ve been particularly interested in learning more about is the BISSELL Steam & Sweep Hard Floor Cleaner. I love the idea of saving time by clearing my hard floors of dry debris and steam cleaning all at once, as well as using something that’s 100% chemical free and safe for my kids to be around. I was very excited to learn that we were going to have the opportunity to review one and was hopeful that this was the time-saving answer I’ve been looking for.
- Two Microfiber Pads
- Water Purification System
- Easy empty dust bin
- Easy carry handle
- Steam on demand trigger
- Extra long power cord
- Removable water tank
- Maneuverable swivel head
- Powerful hard floor brush
- One Pass Dry/Wet Pickup
- 100% Chemical Free
- Versatile & Safe
- Easy to use
- 1 year limited warranty
When the Steam & Sweep Hard Floor Cleaner arrived, I couldn’t wait to check it out. Could it really steam & sweep effectively…at the same time? I was curious as to how well it would work and if I’d find it simple to use or not. After all, I need something that cleans well and doesn’t take a lot of time. Thankfully, The BISSELL Steam & Sweep Hard Floor Cleaner did not disappoint!
One of the first things I noticed after it was fully assembled was what a nice size it is. It’s incredibly lightweight, and best of all…doesn’t take up much room at all. I can set it in our hall closet and pull it out easily whenever I need it.
Unsure of what I needed to do to get started, I referred to the User-Manual which offered easy to follow steps. By simply removing the water tank (which just slides off), filling it with room temperature water, and sliding it back into place…I was ready to test it out!
I turned on the brush button and began pushing the unit as I pushed in the Steam on Demand Trigger. As I went over our kitchen floor (which is laminate) I was amazed at how well it was cleaning right before my eyes! The powerful hard floor brush was not only picking up the crumbs…but also sanitizing with steam at the same time…leaving my floors clean and spotless! Even the sticky spots where juice and food had fallen were easily cleaned. I simply held the unit for about 15 seconds over spots like this while steaming and it cleaned right up!
I love that it can be used in different ways. Not only does it steam and sweep at the same time, but for quick jobs that don’t require both…it easily does them separately as well. If I want to use it as a steamer only, I simply turn the brush button to the off position and use the Steam on Demand Trigger. If I want to use it as a hard floor sweeper only, I turn on the brush button and don’t use the steam.
I can’t get over how easy the Steam & Sweep Hard Floor Cleaner is to use. Gone are the days of having to pull out the vacuum, then the mop when I have a great product like this that can do them at the same time.
Here’s a quick clip of the BISSELL Steam & Sweep Hard Floor Cleaner in action…
I have been more than impressed with the BISSELL Steam & Sweep. The combination of Bissell’s powerful and trusted sweeping technology with the natural power of steam gives a one-step time saving complete clean that I haven’t found with any other product. I would would recommend it to anyone (especially busy moms looking to save time cleaning) and think it would make a fantastic gift for anyone on your list this Christmas!
Mandatory Entry – Visit BISSELL and leave a comment letting me know another product you’d love to own.
1. 1 extra entry- Enter the BISSELL Steam & Sweep Hard Floor Cleaner at Thanks, Mail Carrier
2. 1 extra entry- Like BISSELL on Facebook
3. 1 extra entry- Follow BISSELL on Twitter
4. 1 extra entry- Sign Up to receive the BISSELL Newsletter (bottom of homepage)
5. 3 extra entries- Grab our Checking Our List Holiday Gift Guide Button and leave a comment with the URL where it can be found.
6. 3 extra entries- Blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and BISSELL) and leave THREE comments with the URL to that post.
7. 1 extra entry- Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (You can tweet once a day for one extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste:
Checking Our List 31: #WIN a BISSELL Steam & Sweep Hard Floor Cleaner (ARV $140!) #momsbalancingact http://bit.ly/fppkXi Ends 12/30
8. 3 extra entries- Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
10. 2 extra entries- ‘Like’ A Mom’s Balancing Act on Facebook
11. 2 extra entries- Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
12. Enter any of my other Holiday Gift Guide giveaways running now. Leave me a comment on which one(s)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!