Kaelyn has always enjoyed bath time, however…her love for playing in the water has only grown since Kaden got old enough to play in there with her. Watching the two of them splish and splash, laugh and play is such a joy…it’s a special time that I truly enjoy spending with them. Although I love it, after several baths a week…I do find my knees getting sore from kneeling on the bathroom tile floor. This is the one thing about bath time I dread…that is, until I was introduced to the Cushnee Bath Kneeler.
After having two children and two sore knees from kneeling at the tub during bath time every night, two sisters created the Cushnee. As I browsed their website, I enjoyed learning more about this great product and couldn’t have been happier to learn we were going to have the opportunity to review one.
- Durable, water resistant foam
- Stylish design
- 100% cotton terrycloth
- Washable fabric cover
- Cushioned comfort
- 7 adorable appliques to choose from
When the Cushnee Bath Kneeler arrived I couldn’t wait to check it out. Upon pulling it out of the box, I was immediately impressed with the quality. Although I had read all about it, I had no idea it was going to be this well-made! I could tell right away that it’s going to be something that will last us a long time.
The adorable design on the fabric cover caught my eye right away as well. It’s cute, stylish and gives it a fun, personal touch. The Cushnee Bath Kneeler can even be personalized with monogramming, making it the perfect gift idea for any mom.
Of course, after checking it over, I couldn’t wait to try it out. That night at bath time I laid it out on the floor and gave the kids a bath. I was amazed with how comfortable it was! The thick, water-resistant foam is not only durable, but also cushioned. It’s firm enough to support my knees and keep them from getting sore after each bath, yet soft enough that it’s incredibly comfortable! I can’t imagine giving baths without this now!
I absolutely love the terrycloth cover. It is not only very soft, making it great for the times I am wearing shorts and have bare knees…but it’s also washable! It slips right off the foam so I can easily throw it in the wash when I need to.
I am so happy to have been introduced to the Cushnee Bath Kneeler and can’t believe I have gone so long without it. It has made bath time much more enjoyable and comfortable than using rolled up towels and bath mats. It’s stylish, super comfortable, and easily washable! Having used it several times, I would definitely recommend it to other parents I know and think it would make a terrific gift for any new mom! Be sure to check out the matching terrycloth hooded towel too!
Buy It: You can purchase the standard Cushnee for $34 at Amazon.com and will soon be available at BedBathandBeyond.com, buybuybaby.com and allmodernbaby.com.
Win It: One lucky person is going to win a Cushnee Bath Kneeler!
Extra Entries: (Only valid after the mandatory entry has been completed. Leave 1 comment for each extra entry)
1. 1 extra entry- ‘Like’ Cushnee on Facebook
3. 1 extra entry- Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (You can tweet once a day for one extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste:
#WIN a super cute and comfortable Cushnee Bath Kneeler! #momsbalancingact http://bit.ly/fHBS30 Ends 1/21
4. 3 extra entries- Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
5. 2 extra entries- subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act via e-mail (found along the side column) and leave TWO comments letting me know.
6. 2 extra entries- Become a Fan/Like A Mom’s Balancing Act on Facebook
7. 2 extra entries- Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
8. Enter any of my other current giveaways. Leave me a comment on which one(s)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
9. 1 extra entry- Share about this giveaway on your Facebook status by including a link back to this giveaway.