I don't consider myself a 'clean freak', however, when it comes to the floors in my home...I want them spotless! Between the spills, crumbs and dirt that gets brought in on shoes...I find myself having to clean the floors daily. It's not a job I enjoy, but knowing my kids are laying and playing on the floors every day makes it a must.
I am always looking for ways to make cleaning the hard floors in my home easier and faster. That's why I was extremely excited when I found out I was going to have the opportunity to review the new Rubbermaid Reveal Spray Mop!
- Safe to use on all hard floors including vinyl, hardwood, laminate and tile
- The Refillable Spray Bottle allows you to use your own solution
- The Microfiber cleaning pad picks up 50% more dirt and dust per swipe than traditional mops
- The Microfiber pads are reusable
- Non-battery operated
- Trigger to dispense as much/or as little cleaning solution as you like
- Made with durable/lightweight materials
Getting started was very easy. To put the spray mop together, all I had to do was push the lower and upper mop poles together, attach the microfiber pad, fill the refillable bottle with water or cleaning solution, and insert the refillable bottle into place.
As I used the Rubbermaid Reveal Spray Mop, I was amazed how well it cleaned my laminate floors. The microfiber pads are so soft and gentle and literally leave my laminate floors spotless. I couldn't be more thrilled! Thanks to the Velcro on the bottom of the mop, the pad stays in place.
I love that the microfiber pads are not only thick and great quality, but can also be reused. Simply wash them and use them time and time again! Talk about convenience and a great way to save money compared to other mops where you have to buy disposable pads every time.
Being able to use my own cleaning solution is great too. I love that I can fill the refillable bottle and not have to hold a mop and a spray bottle at the same time.
I love that I can push the mop and use the handy trigger at the top of the handle to dispense as much or as little cleaning solution or water as I want. It makes cleaning my floors quick and easy which is what any busy mom wants, right?!
We have been very impressed with the Rubbermaid Reveal Spray Mop! Everything from the quality to the convenience has been great, which is why I will be recommending it to others.
Buy It: You can purchase the Rubbermaid Reveal Spray Mop Kit (which includes the Reveal Spray Mop, 2 Microfiber Pads, and 1 Refillable Bottle) for $29.99.
Win It: Rubbermaid has offered one lucky reader a Rubbermaid Reveal Spray Mop Kit like the one I received!
Extra Entries: (Optional and only valid after the mandatory entry has been completed. Leave 1 comment for each extra entry)
1. 2 extra entries- subscribe to A Mom's Balancing Act via e-mail (found along the side column) and leave TWO comments letting me know.
2. 5 extra entries- blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and Rubbermaid) and leave FIVE comments with the URL to that post.
3. 3 extra entries- Grab my 'Gearing Up For Summer' event button and leave THREE comments with the URL to your blog.
4. 2 extra entries- Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (You can tweet once a day for an extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste:
#Win the new @Rubbermaid Reveal Spray Mop Kit #momsbalancingact http://tinyurl.com/32mt4zs Ends 8/23 RT PLS!
5. 1 extra entry- Follow Rubbermaid on Twitter
6. 1 extra entry- Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
7. 1 extra entry- Become a Fan/Like A Mom's Balancing Act on Facebook
8. 1 extra entry- Share about this giveaway on Facebook (when sharing, please include @A Mom's Balancing Act so I can easily verify) Share
9. 1 extra entry- Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
10. 1 extra entry- Become a Fan/Like Rubbermaid on Facebook
11. Enter any of my other current giveaways. Leave me a comment on which one(s)....ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
This giveaway will end August 23rd and is open to the US and Canada (I have been asked to note that winners from Canada might get charged C.O.D.)
**The products for this review and giveaway were provided for free by Rubbermaid! The opinions here are my own and were not influenced in any way. The experiences and opinions of others may differ from my own**