When it comes to shoes, sandals are my shoe of choice. They’re comfortable and easy to slip on and off. The problem is…here in Minnesota, winter prevents us from wearing sandals for a good portion of the year due to the bitter cold weather. Thankfully though, Sanuk has come to the rescue.
Sanuk was founded in 1997 by Jeff Kelley and can now be found in over 50 countries worldwide! Providing creatively inspired yet distinctively designed footwear products for the global outdoor community…something that can be worn all year long, they strive to make innovative products that are as much about funk as they are about function.
You may remember a review of Sanuk Sandals that I had the opportunity to share with you this past summer. I have been very happy with these sandals…in both comfort and quality, which is why I was happy to learn I was going to have the opportunity to review another pair…perfect for this time of year!
I was sent a pair of Sanuk Women’s Cheyenne Sidewalk Surfers.
Once again, I was very happy to see that they came in Sanuk’s signature biodegradable bag. I love when companies not only take the time to put care into how they package their products (making them great for gift-giving even), but it is especially impressive when they make sure it’s eco-friendly.
As I took them out of the bag, I was very impressed with how soft they are. The handmade premium suede upper is great quality and makes these shoes perfect for wearing year round. I also love the art…it’s what really makes these unique from any other sidwalk surfer shoe I’ve seen. Together, the suede and art make these shoes super easy to dress up or down. I’ve worn them with jeans and a sweater as well as jeans a t-shirt…receiving many compliments on them and people wondering where to get a pair for themselves. The brown/tan color makes them very versatile which is something I look for in shoes and sandals.
After admiring their beauty, I was ready to put them to the test. Upon slipping them on, I could already tell these would be my new favorite pair of shoes. They are incredibly comfortable…much like wearing a pair of flip flops, only with the warmth needed this time of year. They work well with or without socks. I have worn these shoes more times than I can count and have had no issues with discomfort. In fact, we visited the Mall of a America a while back…shopping much of the day and these shoes worked out great! I just love how lightweight and comfortable they are!
As a busy mom, I also look for shoes that are easy to slip on and off. I’m usually running out the door with one child in each arm, so I need something that I doesn’t take long to put on. Thankfully, these Cheyenne shoes couldn’t be easier to slide on and off. They’re perfect!
I have been very pleased with these Sanuk sidewalk surfers! Once again, Sanuk did not disappoint. These are fun shoes that provide the quality, style, comfort and ease Sanuk is known for. I would love to purchase more in the future, as would my hubby! He would love a pair of these Men’s Hey Jute sidewalk surfers.
Buy It: The Cheyenne Sidewalk Surfers are no longer available online, but can still be found in stores. You can head over to Sanuk to check out their large selection.
Win It: Thanks to Sanuk, one very lucky reader is going to win an item of their choice $60 or under!
Extra Entries: (Only valid after the mandatory entry has been completed. Leave 1 comment for each extra entry)
3. 3 extra entries- Blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and Sanuk) and leave THREE comments with the URL to that post.
4. 1 extra entry- Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (You can tweet once a day for one extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste:
#WIN an item of your choice from @SanukFootwear ($60 or under)! #momsbalancingact http://bit.ly/dLeOTp Ends 2/18
5. 3 extra entries- Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
6. 2 extra entries- subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act via e-mail (found along the side column) and leave TWO comments letting me know.
7. 2 extra entries- Become a Fan/Like A Mom’s Balancing Act on Facebook
8. 2 extra entries- Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
9. Enter any of my other current giveaways. Leave me a comment on which one(s)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
10. 1 extra entry- Share about this giveaway on your Facebook status by including a link back to this giveaway.