Although I try to limit the amount of sweets I eat (especially after consuming so many goodies over the holidays), I still enjoy baking with Kaelyn. With Valentine’s Day less than a month away, I’ve been wanting to make some fun treats for us and to share with the ones we love. Thankfully, I know I can always count on Wilton to find the best bakeware, decorating accessories, and more to make it even easier and more fun!
For 80 years Wilton has been helping families celebrate those special occasions in life with their quality bakeware and cake decorating products. They are a name people have grown to know and trust and are definitely the industry leader when it comes to cake decorating, quality bakeware and food crafting!
I was recently browsing through the Valentine’s Day Shop on Wilton.com and was amazed with all they had to offer. Whether you’re looking to make Valentine’s Day cookies, cupcakes, candies, or something else…they have everything a person would need to do so beautifully and creatively.
Wilton sent me a fun Valentine’s Day Cupcake package to review, which included:
- Wilton Recipe Right® 12-Cup Muffin Pan – $6.99
- 6 Icing Red Roses – $5.99
- 6-Mix Sweetheart Sprinkle Assortment -$5.99
- Cupcakes ‘N More 13 Count Cupcake Stand – $13.69
- Red Rose Petal Baking Cups (24 pk) – 3.99
- Heart CandyPick Mold – $1.99
I was excited to check out everything when it arrived and couldn’t wait to make some cupcakes. The Recipe Right® 12-Cup Muffin Pan is constructed of heavy-gauge steel and great quality. It’s heated the cupcakes evenly and clean up was a breeze!
I love that Wilton offers several neat items that allow creativity when it comes to something even as simple as cupcakes. With Valentine’s Day less than a month a way, I wanted to make something that was festive and fun. The Red Rose Petal Baking Cups, Icing Red Roses, Sweetheart Sprinkle Assortment were all things that made baking our Valentine goodies even more fun.
The Red Rose Petal Baking Cups are a pretty rose in full bloom! They are perfect for Valentine’s Day, but would also be nice for Mother’s Day too. I love how something so easy can make such a statement.
The Icing Red Roses and Sweetheart Sprinkles really added to the cupcakes as well. Kaelyn’s favorite were the sprinkles. With 6 different types of sprinkles we could do something completely different and unique on each cupcake. They will also be perfect for our Valentine’s Day sugar cookies. I absolutely LOVE the Icing Red Roses too. I actually wasn’t sure how I’d like them, but they instantly add color and elegance to an otherwise boring cupcake. With the white frosting the color really pops out and dresses up the cupcake in such a nice way.
I haven’t used the candy mold yet, but look forward to doing this the next time we make cupcakes. What a great way to make tasty edible picks that make decorating cupcakes a piece of cake.
Of course, if you’re making cupcakes and want to display them for your guests…the Cupcakes ‘N More Cupcake Stand is the perfect way to do this. The look is fresh and fun with the silver-finished wire spirals that securely hold each cupcake. I love the twisting design and the fact that it holds 13 cupcakes. What a fun way to display and serve them! I found that it’s very easy to assemble and disassemble making it very easy to put back in the box and store for the next time I need it. I love it!
I have been very happy with the Valentine’s Day Cupcake products Wilton sent to use. They have all made our Valentine baking so easy and fun so far…I can’t wait to make more over the coming weeks. Even if you’re like me and not all that experienced when it comes to decorating…their great products make it easy to have creative and beautifully decorated treats ready to share and are something you’ll be proud of. Kaelyn and I have enjoyed using them and are excited to share our goodies with the ones we love this Valentine’s Day.
Extra Entries: (Only valid after the mandatory entry has been completed. Leave 1 comment for each extra entry)
1. 1 extra entry – Like Wilton on Facebook
2. 1 extra entry - Follow Wilton on Twitter
3. 1 extra entry - Sign up to receive Wilton’s Newsletter
4. 3 extra entries- Blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and Wilton) and leave THREE comments with the URL to that post.
5. 1 extra entry- Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (You can tweet once a day for one extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste:
Short Giveaway! #WIN a @WiltonCakes Valentine’s Day Cupcake Prize Pack #momsbalancingact http://bit.ly/hNJ8bB Ends 1/28
6. 3 extra entries- Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
7. 2 extra entries- subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act via e-mail (found along the side column) and leave TWO comments letting me know.
8. 2 extra entries- Become a Fan/Like A Mom’s Balancing Act on Facebook
9. 2 extra entries- Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
10. Enter any of my other current giveaways. Leave me a comment on which one(s)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
11. 1 extra entry- Share about this giveaway on your Facebook status by including a link back to this giveaway.