A few weeks ago, Kaelyn and I were putting together one of her puzzles. She was getting close to having it all put together and I could see the excitement on her face. She was very proud! Unfortunately, that excitement quickly turned to frustration when we realized that there were a couple of pieces missing. After much searching, we finally found the pieces…but it was still a very discouraging experience. It’s difficult to keep track of all the small pieces that come with toys toys like puzzles and games. We’ve tried small plastic bags, puzzle racks, etc but have not found a solution that really works….that is, until now!
The Puzzle Pod is a mom-invented product and one of those things that will probably have you thinking, ‘Why didn’t I think of that?!’ (it did me anyways). Consisting of a small vinyl pouch with an adhesive backing, The Puzzle Pod is a clever storage solution for puzzle pieces and life’s everyday piles of small things… crayons, game pieces, even receipts and scrapbooking supplies!
In need of a way to prevent lost puzzle pieces and tidy up the clutter around our house…I couldn’t have been happier to learn we were going to have the opportunity to review The Puzzle Pod.
- Clear vinyl pouch
- Velcro closure
- Reduces clean-up time
- Prevents misplaced puzzle pieces and toys
- Easy to travel with
- Durable and Safe
- Comes in a set of 4
- For ages 2+
We were sent four Puzzle Pods to test out and I couldn’t wait to see if they were as great as I thought they would be. It turns out, this product not only met my expectations…but exceeded them!
As I pulled The Puzzle Pod out, I could tell right away that the vinyl pouch is very durable and something that won’t bend or tear easily. It’s one of those things that was made to last, and for that I am very thankful.
What makes the Puzzle Pod so unique and great is not only the quality, but the aggressive adhesive backing. By unpeeling the Puzzle Pod backing, I was able to easily stick it to the back of Kaelyn’s puzzles.
I have not only been amazed with how securely it stays in place, but also how much it actually holds. My kids have several of the peg puzzles that have more bulky pieces. I was impressed that even with being larger, The Puzzle Pod holds them wonderfully! The vinyl is sturdy and the corners are pleated to adjust to thicker items like these puzzle pieces.
I am thrilled with The Puzzle Pod and plan on ordering more in the near future. Gone are the nights of searching high and low for lost puzzle pieces. Now they are all in The Puzzle Pod which is attached right to the puzzle. Having everything together and in its place has been wonderful! It’s a very convenient and practical solution, as well as being one that has made clean-up a lot more fun for Kaelyn. She actually enjoys it now!
What I love most about The Puzzle Pod is how versatile it is. At first I thought it was just for puzzles (which still would have been great), but then learned how many other things it could be used for. Stick it to the back of a coloring book and put crayons and markers in it when traveling. Or, use it on the front of a binder or folder and keep important receipts bills or even scrapbooking supplies in it. The possibilities are absolutely endless.
Not only have we been using them with Kaelyn’s puzzles, but I also put one on the binder where I keep different activities Kaelyn likes to do at home (or when we take a trip in the car). I put crayons and the pom pom magnets I made in The Puzzle Pod so they’re easily accessible to her if she wants to do one of her activities. It’s perfect!
Buy It: The Puzzle Pod can be purchased in a set of four for $14.95 at ThePuzzlePod.com.
Win It: One lucky person is going to win a set of Puzzle Pods like I received!
Extra Entries: (Only valid after the mandatory entry has been completed. Leave 1 comment for each extra entry)
1. 3 extra entries- Blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and The Puzzle Pod) and leave THREE comments with the URL to that post.
2. 1 extra entry- Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (You can tweet once a day for one extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste:
3. 3 extra entries- Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
4. 2 extra entries- subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act via e-mail (found along the side column) and leave TWO comments letting me know.
5. 2 extra entries- ‘Like’ A Mom’s Balancing Act on Facebook
6. 2 extra entries- Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
7. Enter any of my other current giveaways. Leave me a comment on which one(s)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
8. 1 extra entry- Share about this giveaway on your Facebook status by including a link back to this giveaway (you can do this once a day, for an extra entry every day).