I remember the days when ordering something over the phone seemed so much easier than going to the store. Now though, it’s even easier than that being able to sit in front of my computer, browse through millions of products and purchase pretty much anything I need with the click of a button. As a busy mom I’m always looking to make shopping a more enjoyable experience for us all. That usually means doing much of my shopping online. Thankfully, ATG Stores makes that easier than ever!
ATG Stores launched its first website, Lighting Universe, in 1999. Since that time they have grown to include over 500 websites like FixtureUniverse.com, DecorUniverse.com, SportingGoodsCentral.com, HomeFurnitureShowroom.com, NewBabySupply.com, and OutdoorLivingShowroom.com. Dedicated to providing a selection of products that offer both value and quality, ATG Stores has multiple categories and 3 million products from brand name manufacturers to choose from. They make it easy to decorate your home and find everything all in one place.
I was introduced to ATG Stores in November during our Holiday Gift Guide. It was at that time I realized just how many wonderful things ATG Stores has to offer. No matter what you’re looking for, you’re sure to find it here. When I learned we were going to have the opportunity to review another item from ATG Stores, I was thrilled. The hard part was deciding on an item…they have SO many to choose from! I spent a long time looking through the Home Furnishings and Decor category and finally decided to go with the Nostalgia Electrics Programmable Automatic Bread Maker. I am so happy I did!
- Mini bread maker with loaf size selections.
- 12 digital programs
- Two-step operation – “Menu” and “Start/Stop”.
- LED indicator.
- Non-stick bread pan and kneading blades.
- Measuring cup and spoon included.
- 13 hour programmable delay timer
- 60 minute keep warm function
- Adjustable crust control: light medium or dark
- Cool touch walls and non-slip feet for safety
My husband grew up eating homemade bread, so he was really looking forward to trying out the Nostalgia Electrics Programmable Automatic Bread Maker. I have to admit, I was too! As a busy mom I am always looking for ways to make my time in the kitchen easier and faster. I had a feeling this appliance would do just that, and I was right!
When the bread maker arrived, I was immediately impressed with the size. At 16.5 inches x 11.8 inches x 11.15 inches, it’s larger, but not nearly as big as I had expected. It fits in nicely with our kitchen decor and sits on the counter great.
I was also pleased with the quality. This bread maker is heavy duty and something I can tell will last us use after use. With it came a single kneading blade, spoon and measuring cup. There are also non grip feet on the bottom so it will not slip and slide on the counter.
Once we were ready, the process of making delicious bread was seriously as easy as 1-2-3. We love banana bread, and decided to try the banana nut bread recipe in the included manual. First, We added the ingredients to the bread pan.
We then went to the very user-friendly, large LCD display and chose one of the 12 digital programs for our bread type and adjusted the crust control. The recipe said use the ‘quick’ setting (there are actually 12 programs to choose from – basic, french, whole wheat, quick, sweet, ultra fast 1, ultra fast 2, dough, jam, cake, sandwich, and bake) and chose medium as our crust control option. It was nice having a choice in everything so we could create a perfect loaf of bread.
Once everything was programmed, the bread maker began doing all the work. There’s a small kneading blade on the inside that mixes the ingredients and over the next 1 hour and 40 minutes, it baked the banana bread to perfection! Once the program had completed, 10 beeps go off. This lets us know it’s done. What’s nice though, is if you’re in the middle of something else, you don’t have to take it out right away. There’s a 60 minute keep warm function which is fantastic!
The bread maker does feature cool touch walls, and although they do not get hot enough where I was worried about burning myself…they do still get pretty warm. So it’s important to keep something like this pushed back on the counter and away from children.
Overall we’ve been very impressed with our new bread maker. It’s such a convenient way to make delicious homemade bread anytime. We’re looking forward to trying out more of the recipes included in the manual.
Of course, the Nostalgia Electrics Programmable Automatic Bread Maker is just one of so many things offered at ATG Stores. I would highly recommend checking them out this Mother’s Day! Whether you’re looking for Home Decor, Cooking and Dining Items from CookingandTableware.com, or something else, they have it all! They even have a Gifts for Women section which is very helpful this time of year especially.
Buy It: You can purchase the Nostalgia Electrics Programmable Automatic Bread Maker for $83 (+ FREE Shipping!) at ATGStores.com!
Win It: One very lucky reader is going to win a $100 Gift Certificate to ATG Stores!
Extra Entries: (Only valid after the mandatory entry has been completed. Leave 1 comment for each extra entry)
1. 1 extra entry- Enter the ATG Stores $100 GC Giveaway at Thanks, Mail Carrier
2. 2 extra entries- ‘Like’ ATG Stores on Facebook
3. 2 extra entries- Follow ATG Stores on Twitter
4. 2 extra entries – Follow the ATG Stores blog
5. 3 extra entries – Subscribe to receive ATG Stores Emails
6. 3 extra entries- Grab our Celebrating Mom Button and leave a comment with the URL where it can be found.
7. 2 extra entries- Blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and ATGStores.com) and leave TWO comments with the URL to that post.
8. 1 extra entry- Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (You can tweet once a day for one extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste:
9. 3 extra entries- Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
10. 2 extra entries- subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act via e-mail (found along the side column) and leave TWO comments letting me know.
11. 2 extra entries- ‘Like’ A Mom’s Balancing Act on Facebook
12. 2 extra entries- Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
13. Enter any of my other Celebrating Mom giveaways running now. Leave me a comment on which one(s)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!