One thing I love about summer is getting out as a family and doing things that the winter weather the past 6 months has prevented us from doing. Even simple outings to eat at a sit down restaurant are often interfered with due to snow storms and bitter cold temps. Thankfully it’s beginning to feel a lot more like summer now, which means we can get out more. This past weekend we took advantage of the beautiful weather and headed to our nearest Chili’s Grill & Bar for lunch!
We thoroughly enjoyed every bit of our meal! I have to say one of our favorite parts of the menu are the appetizers. With so many choices, you’re sure to find one that everyone loves. We enjoy their chips and salsa, but next time I would love to try their loaded potato skins. Don’t they look delicious?!
Our meals were just as great which included corn dogs and macaroni for the kids, a yummy BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwhich for me and a Classic Sirloin for my husband.
We not only loved the food, but the service was great as well. We’re always impressed with how quickly we get our food. The whole family had a great time celebrating the warm weather and getting out together as a family!
And, for those who enjoy Chili’s ice cold margaritas, they have a great promotion going on right now called Margarita Madness. The World’s Freshest Margarita, The Presidente Margarita and the Patron Pomegranate margarita are three of the nine fantastic margaritas that Chili’s has to offer during this promotion. I was impressed with their large selection when checking out their drink menu on our last visit. Known for their great taste, any one of these nine margaritas could make the perfect night out with friends or a great way to celebrate summer!
To enter the Chili’s Margarita Madness sweepstakes, upload any photo on http://www.chilismargaritamadness.com of you and your friends/family/significant other at Chili’s. It’s that simple!
One winner will be randomly drawn every day and will receive one $20 Chili’s Gift Card. There will also be 3 Grand Prize Winners, one on each of the following dates: April 30, 2011, May 30, 2011, and June 30, 2011. These winners will be awarded the amazing prize of a 4 day/3 night all inclusive vacation package to either the Bahamas, the Dominican Republic or Jamaica! With June 30th quickly approaching, hurry over to Chili’s Margarita Madness and be sure to enter!
Thanks to the generosity of Chili’s Grill & Bar, one lucky winner is going to be able to enjoy their fresh margaritas and amazing menu choices!
Win It: One lucky reader is going to win a Chili’s $20 Gift Card.
1. 1 extra entry- Enter the Chili’s $20 GC Giveaway at Thanks, Mail Carrier
2. 1 extra entry – Like Chili’s on Facebook
3. 1 extra entry - Follow Chili’s on Twitter
4. 3 extra entries- Grab our Fun in the Sun Button and leave a comment with the URL where it can be found.
5. 3 extra entries- Blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and Chili’s Grill & Bar) and leave THREE comments with the URL to that post.
6. 1 extra entry- Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (You can tweet once a day for one extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste:
Fun in the Sun 14: #WIN a Chili’s Grill & Bar $20 GC! http://bit.ly/mNhikN Ends 6/24 #giveaway
7. 3 extra entries- Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
8.2 extra entries- subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act via e-mail (found along the side column) and leave TWO comments letting me know.
9. 2 extra entries- ‘Like’ A Mom’s Balancing Act on Facebook
10. 2 extra entries- Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
11. Enter any of my otherFun in the Sun giveaways running now. Leave me a comment on which one(s)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!