Although we’re on the go much more now that the weather is nice, we still enjoy sitting down and enjoying family movie nights. That’s why I am so happy that P&G and Walmart have brought back uplifting wholesome, content-appropriate movies the whole family can enjoy. In the past I’ve had the opportunity to review several of their films, including Secrets of the Mountain, The Jensen Project, Truth Be Told and more! Our family has really enjoyed these movies and watched them several times. That’s why I couldn’t have been happier to learn that that Walmart & P&G are continuing their commitment to deilver quality family entertainment with the heartwarming drama, “Field of Vision” airing tomorrow, Saturday, June 11 at 8/7c on FOX!
Through mysterious footage captured on an old malfunctioning video camera, Sinclair High School’s star quarterback, Tyler McFarland, Learns that some of his teammates have been bullying Cory Walker, a troubled new transfer student. Aware that sharing this information with the coach might get his friends kicked off the team and ultimately cost the school the state championship, Tyler must choose what’s more important: winning or doing what’s right.
As these events unfold, the camera also reveals more surprising footage to Tyler’s kid sister Lucy. She learns that Cory has a secret past, unknown even to him. Now Lucy must convince her mom (Faith Ford, Murphy Brown) and family that the camera’s revealing insight is not a product of her imagination as she enlists their help to find the answers Cory so desperately needs. It’s a compelling and intriguing story that shows both the challenges and rewards of doing the right thing even when it’s tough to do.
I was given the opportunity to view the movie trailer and special ‘behind the scenes’ material including interviews with the cast. From the clips and information I received, I really get the feeling that this is going to be a truly inspirational movie for all ages. It’s a movie high schoolers will be able to relate to, and as always a family friendly story line with lessons and topics that parents will be able to discuss with their children. After watching the trailer, I am really interested to see the whole movie.
Don’t forget to catch this movie tomorrow (Saturday) night at 8/7 c on FOX. My family and I will definitely be sitting down tomorrow night to enjoy Field of Vision.
Win It: One very lucky reader is going to win a Field of Vision Kit which includes candy and popcorn in a decorative tin and a mini digital camcorder!
1. 1 extra entry – Like Family Movie Night on Facebook
2. 1 extra entry – Follow Family Movie Night on Twitter
3. 3 extra entries- Blog about this giveaway (linking to this post) and leave THREE comments with the URL to that post.
4. 1 extra entry- Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (You can tweet once a day for one extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste:
Enjoy a Family Movie Night! #WIN a Field of Vision Movie Kit (including candy, popcorn & mini digital camcorder!!) http://bit.ly/iusYmx Ends 7/1
6. 3 extra entries- Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
7. 2 extra entries- Become a Fan/Like A Mom’s Balancing Act on Facebook
8. 2 extra entries- Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
9. Enter any of my other current giveaways. Leave me a comment on which one(s)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
Leave one comment for each entry you complete above including with each, your e-mail address (or make sure it’s visible in your profile) so that I can easily contact the winner!!
**Myself and one lucky reader received a Field of Vision Movie Kit from P&G and Walmart. All opinions are my own and may differ from those of others.**