Have you ever opened one one of your kitchen cupboards, only to have lids or bowls fall out?! I will admit, this is what one of ours was like. Organizing my kitchen cupboards is a never ending job, and I’m always looking for ideas to help…stackable bowls, stackable lids, etc. Thankfully, Rubbermaid has come to my rescue!
In March, Rubbermaid released a new addition to its Easy Find Lids system…Glass containers. In fact, not only are these new to Rubbermaid, but they are the only glass containers on the market that have Easy Find Lids! They’re meant to help keep cabinets organized (YAY!) with lids that snap to the base of the container and the containers that easily nest inside one another.
In desperate need of some help when it comes to organizing our kitchen cupboards, I was beyond thrilled to learn we were going to have the opportunity to review Rubbermaid’s 8 Piece Glass Containers Set!
• Sleek, crystal clear, tempered glass is safe for microwave and oven use and looks great on the table
• Features the Easy Find Lids organization system – lids snap to the bottom of the container and to each other to make finding the right lid quick and easy
• Bases and lids neatly nest inside each other for compact organization in your cabinets
• A built-in gasket creates a leak proof seal to keep foods fresher, longer
• Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, and Freezer safe
• Bases and Lids are BPA FREE
When the product arrived, I couldn’t wait to check them out!
I am a huge fan of Rubbermaid products. The quality and organizational design impresses me every time. I had a feeling the glass containers would be just as great as the other products I’ve used in the past, and I was right!
As I pulled the glass containers out of the box, I was already impressed with the quality. Both the containers and lids are heavy duty and something I know will last us a long time.
The fact that they are glass is fantastic. They are ideal for reheating foods in the microwave and the glass bases are oven safe up to 425°F (the lids are not oven safe, however). The lids and containers are also BPA free!
Not only is the quality great, but I love the organization benefits of the Easy Find Lids system with the versatility of glass. These containers have lids and bases that neatly nest for compact storage (exactly what I need in my kitchen!). The lids snap to the bases and other lids to make finding the piece you need a breeze. No more having bowls and lids falling out of the door the minute I open my cupboard. It’s perfect! They stack so neatly, which saves much needed space.
We have had the opportunity to use these containers several times and find the lids seal really well. There’s actually a built-in gasket that creates a leak proof seal. This seal also helps keep foods fresher, longer.
They work great for storing leftovers and reheating them the next day (in the oven or microwave). They stack just as beautifully in the fridge as they do in my cupboards. We’re lacking space in our fridge too…so keeping everything organized and easy to find is a must!
And, when it comes time to clean them…it’s a breeze. The lids and containers are not only microwave and freezer safe, but also dishwasher safe! I love the glass because it cleans beautifully and doesn’t leave stains or anything like some plastics do.
I would definitely recommend Rubbermaid Glass Containers to anyone looking for a great way to organize their cabinets and store, serve and reheat food. The quality is fantastic and their convenient, versatile and organizational benefits have been wonderful!
Buy It: The Rubbermaid Glass food storage containers with Easy Find Lids is currently available for purchase online at Rubbermaid.com and at Target, Walmart and grocery stores for around $25.99.
Coupon: Here is a coupon for $1.50 off 1 glass food storage container!
Win It: One very lucky reader is going to win a Rubbermaid 8 Piece Glass Containers Set of their own.
Extra Entries: Only valid after the mandatory entry has been completed. Leave 1 comment for each extra entry)
1. 1 extra entry - Like Rubbermaid on Facebook
2. 1 extra entry - Follow Rubbermaid on Twitter
3. 3 extra entries- Blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and Rubbermaid) and leave THREE comments with the URL to that post.
4. 1 extra entry- Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (You can tweet once a day for one extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste:
#Win a Rubbermaid 8 Pc Glass Storage Containers Set! http://bit.ly/lWWqrR Ends 7/15 #giveaway
6. 3 extra entries- Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
7. 2 extra entries- Become a Fan/Like A Mom’s Balancing Act on Facebook
8. 2 extra entries- Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
9. Enter any of my other current giveaways. Leave me a comment on which one(s)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
**The products for this review and giveaway were provided for free by Rubbermaid. All opinions are my own and were not influenced in any way.**