Although it’s only July and Halloween costumes are probably the farthest thing from most of our minds, the truth is…costumes can be fun all year long! As Kaelyn gets older she enjoys playing dress up more and more. In fact, some days I think she is in her dress up clothes more than she is her regular clothes! Make believe is a great part of childhood, and it’s really neat to see it spark imaginative play year-round. Thanks to a company like Anytime Costumes, parents can find a great selection of costumes for their kids…for Halloween and beyond.
A family owned and operated company born in 1975, Anytime Costumes started out as a retail party and costume store that grew to be Long Island’s leading Halloween and holiday costume supplier. In 1999 their business expanded to the Internet to include AnytimeCostumes.com…a year-round source for adult, child, and plus-size costumes as well as costume accessories, make-up, masks, wigs, and more! AnytimeCostumes.com strives to differentiate themselves from other costume sites by offering a large selection of affordable items, fast shipping and great customer service.
I have had the opportunity to review a couple of costumes from AnytimeCostumes.com over the past couple of years, and am always impressed with the service, quality and overall selection of items offered. That’s why I couldn’t have been happier to learn we were going to have the opportunity to review another of their great costumes. As I browsed their selection of toddler costumes, I knew Kaelyn would love something new to play dress-up in. Most recently, she has a love for mermaids which is why I was immediately drawn to the Toddler Mermaid Costume.
- Sequin and lurex mermaid dress with fishtail detail
- Headband with foam seashells
- Great for halloween and daily dress-up play
When the costume arrived, I was excited to check it out. It came nicely packaged and was very well presented. I always appreciate when companies take the time to package their products with such care. Once again, AnytimeCostumes.com did not disappoint!
As I took the costume out of the package, I was impressed with quality, as well as the many details. The fabric is breathable, yet something I can tell will last us a long time (a good thing since Kaelyn has not wanted to take it off!).
I really like the Sequin detail on both the top and bottom. The moment Kaelyn saw it, she said it was beautiful! I would have to agree. It’s really a cute costume for little ones and something I know she will be able to enjoy for a long time.
One thing I didn’t know for sure, was if it was one piece or two. I was happy to see that it’s only one piece. This not only makes it easier for Kaelyn to slip on and off, but it also keeps the costume together when she’s not playing with it. I was also pleased to find that although the bottom does look like a mermaid tail, it is still roomy enough to give Kaelyn plenty of room to comfortably walk around in it.
The costume also came with a headband with foam seashells. I think this is a fun accessory and a great addition to an already adorable costume. Kaelyn enjoys wearing it around a lot. She says the seashells on the headband remind her of a princess crown.
I really love everything about this costume. It’s fun and something she can wear for Halloween and any other day during the year. This is just one example of the many high quality costumes AnytimeCostumes.com offers. If you’re in search for cute kids costumes, or even fun adult costumes…AnytimeCostumes.com has it all!
Buy It: You can purchase the Toddler Mermaid Costume for $24.99 at AnytimeCostumes.com.
Win It: One very lucky reader is going to win a costume of their choice (up to a $50 value) from Anytime Costumes.
Extra Entries: (Only valid after the mandatory entry has been completed. Leave 1 comment for each extra entry)
1. 1 extra entry- Like AnytimeCostumes.com on Facebook
2. 1 extra entry- Follow AnytimeCostumes.com on Twitter
3. 3 extra entries- Blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and AnytimeCostumes.com) and leave THREE comments with the URL to that post.
4. 1 extra entry- Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (You can tweet once a day for one extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste:
5. 3 extra entries- Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
6. 2 extra entries- subscribe to A Mom’s Balancing Act via e-mail (found along the side column) and leave TWO comments letting me know.
7. 2 extra entries- ‘Like’ A Mom’s Balancing Act on Facebook
8. 2 extra entries- Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
9. 1 extra entry – Enter any of my other current giveaways. Leave me a comment on which one(s)….ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!