We've accumulated a lot of toys over the years. There are some that get played with daily, while others sit on the shelves for weeks, if not months at a time. The toys I notice my kids turning to time and time again, are those that promote imaginative play. They enjoy having the freedom to build and create, which is why Mega Bloks has been a family favorite for years.
Mega Bloks is best known for their large, easy to manipulate colorful blocks that give children the opportunity to create and build. But, did you know they've continued to expand their line? With everything from games and playsets...they have something that suits an array of interests and abilities.
Along with being huge Mega Bloks fans, we also have a little girl who loves Dora the Explorer. That's why I couldn't have been happier to learn that we were going to have the opportunity to review the Mega Bloks Dora's Bath Time Buildable Playset!
- Customizable Dora's Bath Time buildable playset
- Includes special pieces like a big rubber duck, a hair dryer, vanity desk and mirror
- Includes Build & Dress Dora that can change outfits - includes 2 pretty skirts!
- Combine with other Dora the Explorer buildable playsets
- For ages 3 years +
Upon pulling it out of the box, I was happy to see that there wasn't any specific way it had to be set up. Children can customize and build this playset any way they like which is great for open-ended, imaginative play. There's even stickers to customize it further, which Kaelyn had a great time helping me put on the pieces!
Once we had it put together the way we liked, Kaelyn immediately grabbed Dora. The build & dress Dora can actually change outfits and comes with an extra skirt to change her into. Kaelyn loves dress-up and was excited that she could dress Dora up too.
Of course, all the snazzy accessories like a hair dryer, vanity desk, mirror and brush are highlights of this buildable playset as well! Aside from giving Dora a bath with her special rubber ducky, Kaelyn also enjoys setting her in front of the mirror and pretending to do her hair. It's neat to see her bring the characters to life (there's a Boots sticker which Kaelyn put on one of the pieces so he could follow Dora around).
Kaelyn has already enjoyed hours of fun, building and re-building with this adorable Dora's Bath Time buildable playset from Mega Bloks. The options are absolutely endless with all the accessories and pieces. Whether it's time for Dora to take a bath, brush her hair or even go on an adventure with her friend Boots...this playset is sure to entertain young children for hours on end. It allows them to use there imagination and play with it in any way they like. I would highly recommend it to anyone with kids who are Mega Bloks and Dora fans!
You can connect with Mega Bloks on Twitter and Facebook. Also, be sure to check out the Mega Bloks Family Club. You'll find exclusive offers, contests, sweepstakes, and promotions on Mega Bloks toys as well as information on new products, a free email newsletter, a printable coupon for $5 off any $30 or more Mega Bloks purchase, and more!
Buy It: You can purchase the Mega Bloks Dora's Bath Time Buildable Playset for just $14.99!
Win It: One very lucky reader is going to have the opportunity to win a Mega Bloks Dora's Bath Time Buildable Playset like the one we received!
Extra Entries: (Only valid after the mandatory entry has been completed. Leave 1 comment for each extra entry)
1. 1 extra entry - Like Mega Brands on Facebook
2. 1 extra entry - Follow Mega Brands on Twitter
3. 3 extra entries- Blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and Mega Bloks) and leave THREE comments with the URL to that post.
4. 1 extra entry- Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (You can tweet once a day for one extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste:
#Win a Mega Bloks Dora's Bath Time Buildable Playset! #momsbalancingact http://bit.ly/kliYmE Ends 5/20
6. 3 extra entries- Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
7. 2 extra entries- Become a Fan/Like A Mom's Balancing Act on Facebook
8. 2 extra entries- Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
9. Enter any of my other current giveaways. Leave me a comment on which one(s)....ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
**One product was provided to facilitate my review as part of my membership with Team Mom and another for one lucky giveaway winner. All opinions are my own and were not influenced in any way.**