When it comes to finding clothes for myself, I look for four things...comfort, quality, style and affordability. The same goes for my kids. When I'm shopping for clothes and accessories for them, I want to find them affordable items that are cute, comfortable and great quality. Thankfully, I have found that with My Baby Clothes Boutique.
MyBabyClothes.com is dedicated to bringing you the most fashion forward, unique baby clothes and accessories on the web. Their team searches to find the cutest, most comfortable, and highest quality clothes at a guaranteed lowest price.
As I browsed My Baby Clothes Boutique for the first time, I was impressed with their large selection of trendy boutique style children's clothes for both boys and girls. They even have cute accessories like baby headbands! Not only that, but their low prices caught my attention right away as well.
Just look at this adorable Good Lad Baby Sweater Vest/Long Sleeve Button Down/Navy Pants outfit for just $26.34...
...or this super sweet Mud Pie Blue Bunny Dress for just $15.99!
When I learned I was going to have the opportunity to review one of the adorable items from My Baby Clothes Boutique, I couldn't have been happier. The hard part, was choosing just one! After much consideration, I decided on the Nicole Miller Black Swiss Dot Jamie Tunic and Legging Set for Kaelyn and am so happy I did!
When the outfit arrived, Kaelyn and I were both excited to check it out. I was happy to see that it came so nicely packaged.
Even in the package I could already tell it was cute, but once I pulled it out...I was in awe. This tunic and legging set is absolutely adorable!!
I absolutely love the details. The white collar featuring dainty black bows and texture on the tunic really sets this top apart from others Kaelyn owns. It's adorable! The black and white leggings really finish off this outfit nicely.
The outfit was even cuter on! The pants and top fit Kaelyn perfectly! I got her a 4T so she'd be able to wear it in the Spring too. I really appreciate the quality as well. I know this is an outfit that will last a long time.
The black and white make it something that is dressy enough to wear to church, yet causal enough that she could wear it out and about. It's really perfect for summer, fall and spring weather. The top is lightweight, so it helps Kaelyn stay cool on these warm summer days. She's had the opportunity to wear it a couple of times already and always receives compliments on how cute it is. I love that it's comfortable enough for her to wear where ever we're going, yet trendy and stylish too! We love it!
As I mentioned, they also have adorable items for boys as well. I'd love to get this O'Neill Grey Collective Tee and Paramount Plaid Shorts set for Kaden at some point (it's just $18.99 too!). Sooo cute!
Overall we've been very impressed with the overall quality, style and comfort of the outfit we were sent from My Baby Clothes Boutique. For parents that are looking for trendy baby clothes and accessories at great prices...I would definitely recommend checking them out. Whether you're looking for clothes, tutus or baby hats, they have something for every taste and budget.
Buy It: The Nicole Miller Black Swiss Dot Jamie Tunic and Legging Set can be purchased for $16.99 at MyBabyClothes.com.
Win It: One very lucky reader is going to win a My Baby Clothes Boutique $25 Gift Certificate!
Extra Entries: (Only valid after the mandatory entry has been completed. Leave 1 comment for each extra entry)
1. 1 extra entry- Like My Baby Clothes Boutique on Facebook
2. 2 extra entries- Follow My Baby Clothes Boutique on Twitter
3. 1 extra entry - Sign up for the My Baby Clothes Boutique Newsletter (on homepage along sidebar)
4. 3 extra entries- Blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and My Baby Clothes Boutique) and leave THREE comments with the URL to that post.
5. 1 extra entry- Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (You can tweet once a day for one extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste:
7. 2 extra entries- subscribe to A Mom's Balancing Act via e-mail (found along the side column) and leave TWO comments letting me know.
8. 2 extra entries- 'Like' A Mom's Balancing Act on Facebook
9. 2 extra entries- Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
10. Enter any of my other current giveaways. Leave me a comment on which one(s)....ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
11. 1 extra entry- Share about this giveaway on your Facebook status by including a link back to this giveaway (you can do this once a day, for an extra entry every day).