Between the family get-togethers and holiday baking/cooking, I find December to be the one month out of the year that I spend the most time in my kitchen. I have always enjoyed baking, especially Christmas goodies...but could do without the mess and cleanup afterward. You'd think a dishwasher would be the answer, but truthfully...ever since we moved into our house I've thought something was wrong with our dishwasher. Our "clean" dishes were continually coming out with spots and food residue...not to mention the fact that they were always wet and needed to be towel dried! That's why I was thankful when given the chance to try out Finish Jet-Dry.
I have often overlooked the simple solution of filling up the Rinse aid compartment next to the detergent dispenser in my dishwasher and was hoping this simple solution would be the answer I've been looking for.
Since receiving the Finish Jet-Dry we've used it several times. We have been very impressed with how well it works! This advanced rinsing agent works powerfully alongside our regular dishwashing detergent to wash away food and chemical residue. We've been really impressed with how clean our dishes come out. There's no more film or food residue left on any of the dishes. YAY! It really does give them a sparkling clear shine.
Not only that, but I've been really happy with the fact that Finish Jet-Dry ensures that no moisture remains on the dishes. When I open up my dishwasher of clean dishes, I've liked finding dry dishes that don't need extra towel drying before getting put back in the cupboards. It's one less thing I have to do now, and I appreciate the time it has save this busy mama.
Being able to test this out during the holiday season has been really great. It has given more time to enjoy with my family and friends without having to rewash or towel dry dishes after they've already been cleaned. I've been really impressed with the dishwashing results of Finish Jet-Dry....for us this product has really lived up to what it says it will do. It's definitely something I'd recommend to others.
Win It: One lucky reader is going to win a bottle of Finish Jet-Dry of their own!
Extra Entries: (Only valid after the mandatory entry has been completed. Leave 1 comment for each extra entry)
1. 3 extra entries- Blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and Finish Jet-Dry) and leave THREE comments with the URL to that post.
2. 1 extra entry- Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (You can tweet once a day for one extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste:
4. 2 extra entries- subscribe to A Mom's Balancing Act via e-mail (found along the side column) and leave TWO comments letting me know.
5. 2 extra entries- 'Like' A Mom's Balancing Act on Facebook
6. 2 extra entries- Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
7. Enter any of my other current giveaways. Leave me a comment on which one(s)....ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!