As a busy mom, I look to make almost every recipe we have in my Instant Pot. It’s quick, easy and I LOVE the one pot clean up. We recently tried Lasagna for the first time in it, and I don’t think I’ll ever make it any other way again! It was so flavorful and a hit with the whole family!
Instant Pot Lasagna
*No Boil Lasagna Noodles (I used Barilla brand)
*1 lb hamburger
*1 2C bag of shredded mozzarella
*1 jar of sauce of your choice (I used Prego Tomato Garlic Basil sauce)
*1 1/2 C water
1. Brown hamburger (I did this in a separate pan) and mix in a bowl with the jar of sauce (reserving a little bit of sauce kept separate)
2. Spray a round pan so Lasagna doesn’t stick (we use the Fat Daddio Round Cake pan to fit in our Instant Pot which is an 8 qt)
3. Place a layer of No Boil Noodles in the bottom of pan (try not to overlap much – instead break noodles to fit so everything cooks through well)
4. Layer meat sauce over noodles, then cheese.
5. Place another layer of noodles, meat sauce and cheese, topping with a final layer of noodles.
6. Spread reserved sauce over the top and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese if you wish.
7. Cover the pan loosely with foil so that water does not get in.
8. Place Trivet in the instant Pot and add 1 1/2 cups to the bottom of Pot. Set the pan on the trivet.
9. Close and lock the lid, turn to “sealing” and hit manual for 20 minutes. Once the 20 minutes is up, let it NPR for 10 minutes (natural pressure release) and then quick pressure release the rest after the 10 minutes is up.
10. Once pressure is released and pin drops, open the lid, remove the pan and enjoy!